Exclusive Resorts Expands Its Travel Offerings with Eight New Exotic Journeys
DENVER, Feb. 9, 2017 /CNW/ -- Exclusive Resorts is adding eight new Once-in-a-Lifetime Journeys to its unmatched portfolio of over 400 luxury residences and global experiences. With these new Once-in-a-Lifetime Journeys, families can effortlessly check off their bucket list adventures, during expertly guided trips visiting six of the world's seven continents.
Highlights include diving with whale sharks in the Yucatan Peninsula, scuba diving Australia's Great Barrier Reef, and ice-trekking Patagonia's Glacier National Park.
"The Club's Once-in-a-Lifetime Journeys truly set us apart," says Cathy Ross, CEO. "Our 2018 Collection was designed to encourage new connections between friends and family, and those from different cultures along the way. We take care of the hard stuff, making even the most off-the-beaten path places more accessible so you and your family can focus on what matters most—time together."
Designed exclusively for ER Members, each Journey is accompanied by one of the Club's dedicated guides alongside award-winning tour partners. 2018 destinations include:
- Tanzania – This nine-day immersive tour begins with a private chartered bush flight to Lake Manyara followed by a visit to a local school and banana plantation, an excursion in Ngorongoro Crater, a safari throughout the Serengeti and a couple relaxing beach days in Zanzibar.
- Yucatan – Swim within arm's reach of the biggest fish in the sea—they can reach 45 feet in length and weigh up to 15 tons—on this six-day Journey featuring a whale shark tour and exciting whale shark encounter, topped off with a secluded beachside cocktail reception.
- Mekong River – Amble down the Mekong and enjoy a tour of Ho Chi Minh City's top sites, followed by a private cooking lesson, cultural immersion with a local Vietnamese family, silk weaving experience, market tour in Phnom Penh and archeological exploration of Angkor Wat.
- Argentina – Uncover the flavor of Argentina with a private tango lesson, an exclusive boating excursion at Lake Nahuel Huapi, a polo lesson at a top polo estate and ice trekking around Los Glaciares National Park.
- Australia – Discover the beauty and culture of Australia on this 12-day Journey featuring snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef, a tour of Janbal Art Gallery and a climb up the Sydney Harbor.
- Canadian Rockies – This nine-day family expedition tours the Canadian Rockies making pit stops for white water rafting at Kicking Horse River, bike riding in Banff, heli-hiking over Bow River and a farm-to-table dinner at Sky Bistro.
- Danube River Cruise – Float along the stunning Danube, stopping along the way to wander around Budapest followed by beer tasting in Krems, savor a private viewing of Gustav Klimt's 'The Kiss' in Vienna and finish up with a bike ride through the picturesque Wachau Valley.
- France – Eat and drink your way through France during this eight-day gastronomic journey featuring a private dinner cruise down the Seine, a tour of Paris' famous food markets, a champagne tasting in Hautvillers and a wine tour of the Medoc Wine Region.
To date, the Club's Vacation Collection extends across more than 120 of the world's best destinations.
About Exclusive Resorts:
Fleeting dinner table talks are about as close as many of us get to family bonding in our hectic day-to-day lives. At Exclusive Resorts, we craft one-of-a-kind experiences to share with family and friends, strengthening our bonds with loved ones. Whether craving R&R on the beach or an off-the-grid adventure, our portfolio of 400+ luxury residences and experiences is diverse by design, aimed to help you relax, recharge, and reconnect. We plan every detail—from the five-star amenities in your luxury residence to custom itineraries—so you can enjoy a hassle-free vacation. Your only demand of the day is to have fun. Founded in 2002 and acquired by Steve Case and Revolution Places in 2004, the Club has delivered more than 200,000 vacations for its 4,200 discerning Members. For more information about Exclusive Resorts, visit exclusiveresorts.com or call 844.609.8684, and follow Exclusive Resorts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Exclusive Resorts