MARKHAM, ON, Nov. 17, 2016 /CNW/ - Everlink Payment Services Inc. is pleased to announce that they were awarded the Markham Board of Trade's Business Excellence Award in the Innovation category.
Earlier this year, Everlink was nominated for the award, and last week were announced as the winner among three finalists, shortlisted from several nominated companies in this category.
2016 has been filled with many accomplishments for Everlink, including:
- The 1st in Canada to certify the mobile payments interface to Interac's Token Service Provider (TSP) solution.
- The 1st to enable mobile debit payments for credit unions.
- Expanded their Lines of Business to include Mobile Payments and SME Solutions.
- Introduced a unique partnership with Thinking Capital, a leading FinTech solution provider in the space of Online Lending.
- Implemented a new Instant Card Issuance offering for instant, in-branch issuance of credit cards.
- Implemented PRM, a new real-time Fraud Management solution for Canadian financial institutions.
- Received the recommendation to be the provider of Merchant Services to Atlantic Canadian based credit unions.
- Building on the recommendation of the Credit Union Payment Strategy Committee for Everlink to be the single switch provider for Canadian credit unions, by the end of 2016, Everlink will have successfully converted 19 credit unions, adding over 180 credit union ATMs and over 400,000 members to the Everlink payments processing environment.
"It was an absolute pleasure to have the opportunity to interview the Everlink Payment Services Management Team as part of the Markham Board of Trade's Business Excellence Awards Committee," said Jennifer Green, Founder & CEO, Jade Consulting and Awards Committee Member. "It is a privilege to get such an in-depth look into what successful FinTech companies in our community are doing to stay innovative and competitive in the marketplace. A big congratulations to the entire Everlink team as the 2016 Innovation category winners!"
"On behalf of our entire team at Everlink, I was truly honored to accept this award. This notable achievement was possible due to the culture of innovation at Everlink, exemplified by the hard work, creative ingenuity and dedicated focus of our entire team. I would also like to thank the Markham Board of Trade who spent a significant amount of time evaluating each organization, sitting down with each of us to gain a better understanding of our business," says Mark Ripplinger, President...
SOURCE Everlink Payment Services Inc.
For further information: Anastasia Sudetic, Marketing Manager, Everlink Payment Services Inc., (416) 648-2362, firstname.lastname@example.org