Exceptional achievement by Canadian partners recognized at the company's premier technology forum
LAS VEGAS, May 3, 2016 /CNW/ - EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) announces winners of its 2015 Canada Partner Awards at EMC World. Now in its second year, the awards program recognizes EMC's most important Canadian partners across industries. Awards categories include Partner of the Year, Growth Partner of the Year, Services Partner of the Year and Converged Partner of the Year, as well as, regional recognition for leading partners across Canada.
EMC's Canada Partner Awards highlight EMC's commitment to its partners and building a best-in-class sales channel. The awards also reflect the breadth of EMC's business transformation solutions, ranging from Converged Infrastructure and All-Flash Arrays, to Hybrid Cloud, Data Lakes and security solutions for every sector.
EMC's Canada Partner Awards winners include:
- ESI Information Technologies - EMC Canada Partner of the Year 2015
- Teramach Technologies Inc. - EMC Canada Growth Partner of the Year 2015
- Gallium Infrastructure Technologiques - EMC Canada Services Partner of the Year 2015
- Scalar Decisions - EMC Canada West Region Partner of the Year 2015
- Bell Canada - EMC Canada East Region Partner of the Year 2015
- Softchoice Corporation - EMC Canada Central Region Partner of the Year 2015
- Decisive Technologies - EMC Canada Federal Partner of the Year 2015
- Northern Micro - EMC / VCE Canada Converged Partner of the Year 2015
- Teknicor Corporation - EMC Canada Industry Partner of the Year 2015
"It's important for us to bring our partners together at EMC World to celebrate and recognize their contribution to our customers' business transformation," says Michael Kerr, Director of Partner Sales, EMC Canada. "This year's Canada Partner Awards winners demonstrate every single day how trust, collaboration and integration result in genuine value for our customers."
EMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset – information – in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com
SOURCE EMC Corporation
For further information: Media Contact: Kiel Hume, 416-969-3604, firstname.lastname@example.org