PARIS, June 24, 2014 /CNW/ - EDHEC Business School is proud to announce that its MSc in Financial Markets now ranks 3rd in the world, according to a ranking released today by the Financial Times. EDHEC's new rank puts it ahead of ESSEC and IE (Instituto de Empresa).
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/71400561-EDHEC-ranks-3rd-in-the-world-for-finance
This is the second FT ranking where EDHEC has been named the second best business school in France, just one place behind HEC of Paris. (EDHEC's executive programmes also received high marks from the FT in a ranking released last month.)
Today's ranking announcement confirms the schools excellence in Finance as well as the success of the school's strategy 'EDHEC for Business.' At EDHEC, it is our goal to integrate academic research into all of our academic programmes, and to cultivate business professionals who stand out for their innovative and agile thinking, as well as their positive impact on business and society.
In response to the new ranking, Dean Oliver Oger thanked alumni for their continued support and tremendous loyalty to the school. "We are very proud of this most recent achievement, which attests to the success of our school," he said. "I would like to thank the graduates of the MSc in Financial Markets programme who responded to the FT survey, thereby enhancing the international reputation of the programme as well as the growing renown of the EDHEC Business School as a whole."
The EDHEC MSc in Financial Markets - key figures:
- 600 students in Finance
- 85 percent of alumni in jobs abroad
- 67 percent of alumni have a job with an international scope
- 42 percent of alumni found a job before they graduated
About EDHEC Business School
- 6,200 students and 10,000 managers in continuing professional development
- 17 degree programmes: ESPEME - undergraduate programme, Master in Management and MSCs
- 2 MBAs, 1 PhD in Finance
- 23,000 participants in lectures and workshops organised in 28 financial capitals around the world
- Over 25,000 graduates in 120 countries
- 142 permanent lecturers (49% of whom are international) and 810 part-time lecturers
- 13 research chairs
- A budget of 85 million euros, one third of which comes from businesses and 20% of which is invested in research
- 5 campuses (Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore)
- Triple accreditation by EQUIS - AACSB - AMBA
- EDHEC Business School seeks to win recognition for the impact of its research and its academic programmes, and for the innovative ideas and methods it makes available to businesses. This aim, summarised by the motto 'EDHEC for Business,' is underpinned by excellent academic research, the results of which are shared with students through EDHEC's academic programmes (MSc, PhD, MBAs, etc.), as well as with the business world and society at large.
- For more information about EDHEC Business School, please visit http://www.edhec.com.
SOURCE: EDHEC Business School
For further information: Delphine Kerfyser, firstname.lastname@example.org, +33(0)1-53-32-87-65