VANCOUVER, Feb. 17, 2015 /CNW/ - Now in its 22nd year, Canada's largest international university and student travel expo will include events in Vancouver on February 25th, Ottawa on February 27th, Montreal on February 28th and Toronto on March 1st, and offers students a unique opportunity to meet face-to-face with representatives from top-ranked universities from around the world, including Canada, as well as student travel organizations offering volunteering, internships, language travel and work abroad. Located at the convention centres in each city, the expos are open to the public and admission is free of charge.
Highlights of the Study and Go Abroad Expo include:
- Top universities from around the world offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas and certificate programs
- Student travel organizations showcasing gap year and other travel options
- Scholarships offered by many of the exhibitors
- Free admission
- Free seminars held throughout the day, starting one hour before the fair opens
- Grand Prize Draw (first prize is a return flight sponsored by Air Canada)
- A comprehensive website (www.studyandgoabroad.com) featuring exhibitors, scholarships, and seminar schedules
- Free copy of Canadian Student Magazine given out to each visitor
Exhibiting institutions are from almost 30 countries and many rank in the Top 100 universities worldwide. They will be showcasing programs in a range of different fields including medicine, law, pharmacy, hotel management, business, technology, science, and culinary and liberal arts.
Exhibitor profiles, scholarship information and seminar schedules for the STUDY AND GO ABROAD FAIR can be found online at www.studyandgoabroad.com, along with details of our Grand Prize Draw.
Study and Go Abroad Fairs are Canada's largest international university Fairs. Exhibitors from around the world meet with students and adults who are researching their options for post-secondary studies overseas, as well as opportunities for volunteering, language travel, internships and work abroad programs.
LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
Vancouver: Wednesday, February 25th, Vancouver Convention Centre, from 2pm to 6pm.
Ottawa: Friday, February 27th, Shaw Centre (Ottawa) from 2pm to 6pm
Montreal: Saturday, February 28th, Montreal Convention Centre from 1pm to 5pm
Toronto: Sunday, March 1st, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building, from 1pm to 5pm.
SOURCE Study and Go Abroad Fairs
Image with caption: "Study and Go Abroad Fairs (CNW Group/Study and Go Abroad Fairs)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150217_C5547_PHOTO_EN_12166.jpg
For further information: Katie Idle, Director of Sales and Marketing, Study and Go Abroad Fairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.studyandgoabroad.com, Tel: 778 998 3587