Meticulously designed houses ensure a one-of-a-kind intuitive, turn-key experience
TORONTO, Sept. 8, 2016 /CNW/ - AB8 Group is bringing a new level of luxury to homebuilding in Toronto. The new developer's luxury residences are built to the highest standard of quality and redefine what luxury living means in a world-class city. AB8 Group offers discerning buyers a turn-key experience and top-of-the-line features that have been curated from across the globe.
"Our homes are designed to allow their owners to live their best possible lifestyle," said Arash Beheshti, president of AB8 Group. "We provide our clients an unprecedented product and experience because we are unrelenting in our pursuit to bring the very best in building and design to each residence. We pride ourselves on taking the hassle and guess work out of creating dream homes so that owners can enjoy luxury without effort."
AB8 Group homes mirror the intuitiveness of modern technology; for example, the home is supported by a backup generator to ensure fail-safe power, the garage comes with an electric car charging port and the heating, cooling and security systems can be controlled from the touch of a smartphone.
With features such as 50-year synthetic slate roof shingles, appliances and fixtures with industry-leading warranties, and a timeless interior design aesthetic, AB8 Group homes are built for tomorrow.
To ensure the highest quality, AB8 Group toured the world visiting factories and production lines of luxury manufacturers including Gaggenau, Loewen and Zucchetti. The result is AB8 Group's first three homes that push the envelope of luxury living in Toronto.
Features, which are standard with every AB8 Group property, include:
- Smartphone controlled heating, cooling and home security
- In-line instant hot water heater with 60 gallon back-up tank for unlimited hot water, ensuring an optimal shower experience
- Top of the line Gaggenau appliances complete with a Teppanyaki grill
- Italian plumbing fixtures by Zucchetti
- Custom built furniture, unique to AB8 Group homes
- A 3M water filtration system
- Fully waterproof, heated garage complete with built-in vacuum, storage and speakers
AB8 Group's first Toronto developments are three fully-detached residences at 182, 184 and 186 York Mills Road.
The firm's next project is a two unit development at 467 and 469 Spadina Road in Forest Hill Village. The four-storey, 11,000 square foot homes will be completed in the spring of 2018.
The York Mills residences are listed with PSR Brokerage. For online listing, please click here.
Mark McEwan, Celebrity Chef
- An AB8 kitchen is a chef's dream, combining the efficiency of a professional kitchen with a serene, luxurious aesthetic. From the top-of-the-line appliances to the built-in spice drawer, this is a kitchen that's designed to be used.
Marla Easser, Gaggenau
- Designed for and appreciated by the most discerning consumer, Gaggenau is proud to be AB8 Group's exclusive appliance choice. Each AB8 home comes fitted with German Gaggenau appliances offering inspired European design and luxury. The sleek iconic look, uncompromising quality and performance make Gaggenau the only choice in AB8 luxury homes.
Laurance Yap, Pfaff Automotive Partners
- Our customers love their cars, and they'll love the garage, which has been carefully planned to store and maintain vehicles with convenience and style. A built-in vacuum and storage keeps accessories within reach but out of sight, creating a clean backdrop that acts as a showroom for their vehicles. The electric car charger installed in each garage is perfect for the plug-in hybrids of today, and anticipating the vehicles of tomorrow.
About AB8 Group
AB8 Group builds luxury turn-key homes in which every detail has been considered. The AB8 brand is an assurance that no detail has been overlooked and no expense has been spared. Each AB8 property is built using top-of-the-line features and materials that have been curated from the very best suppliers around the world. Based in Toronto, it is the first luxury developer of its kind in the city, raising the bar of residential development. For more information, please visit ab8group.ca.
SOURCE AB8 Group
Image with caption: "Exterior, 182 York Mills Road by AB8 Group (CNW Group/AB8 Group)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160908_C7832_PHOTO_EN_767626.jpg
Image with caption: "Ground floor, 182 York Mills Road by AB8 Group (CNW Group/AB8 Group)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160908_C7832_PHOTO_EN_767628.jpg
Image with caption: "Kitchen, 182 York Mills Road by AB8 Group (CNW Group/AB8 Group)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160908_C7832_PHOTO_EN_767618.jpg
For further information: For media enquiries, please contact: Rachael Factor, FleishmanHillard, 416-645-3660, email@example.com