CHICAGO, Jan. 6, 2017 /CNW/ -- Devbridge Group, an award-winning digital product design and development company, closed 2016 with a number of record-breaking milestones. Many achievements were closely tied to the company's increased emphasis on, and broadened skill set, in product design (i.e., user research, user experience, interface design and user testing). These expanded service offerings under the design discipline complement Devbridge Group's product management and software engineering specialties, and provide clients with robust, cross-functional product teams that align closely with customer and business needs.
"If you were to ask me who Devbridge Group was two years ago, I would have told you that we were a software development company," says Aurimas Adomavicius, president of Devbridge Group. "Today, we're a driving force behind product thinking within many leading enterprises. Our continued focus on combining user experience with product management will accelerate results for our clients for years to come."
As the company has grown and expanded, so too have the types of projects. Some of Devbridge Group's more notable projects last year include:
- A comprehensive tool used to plan and manage research and development investment for a FORTUNE 100 machinery manufacturer
- A cross-device web and mobile platform to manage the sale, delivery and payment of commodities for a Fortune 500 processor of agricultural goods
- A microservices architecture implementation for a major financial information services company to serve ratings and research content directly to customer applications
- A mobile field service application that supports a global network of thousands of technicians who install, maintain and monitor power generation equipment
- Several web and mobile banking applications for Tier 1 and regional banks that leverage emerging technologies
Canadian Market Expansion Adds to North American Growth
This past July, Devbridge Group opened an office in Toronto, and grew the company's North American client base by 40 percent across its three verticals—financial services, manufacturing and technology. The company continues to grow its Canadian team, which has nearly tripled in size to date, as a result of expanding work with existing clients and new business. "Initially, companies choose Devbridge Group because of our agile, transparent and scalable approach," comments Adam Rusciolelli, Devbridge Group's vice president of business development. "The reason they continue to work with us is a testament to our team's deep industry and technical expertise, get-things done attitude, and client service."
2016 Awards Recognize Growth and Employee Focus
As a result of the company's expanded offerings and great work, Devbridge Group was recognized for the fourth consecutive year as one of Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Companies back in August, with a three-year sales growth rate of 364 percent. The company last month also was named one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in the Nation for 2016, for its commitment to excellence in operations and employee enrichment. The latter is quite the achievement, considering the company hired nearly 100 new employees in 2016.
A summary of Devbridge Group's 2016 successes includes:
- Strategic expansion into Canada to serve the company's growing list of clients and fill a market need for digital product design and development
- 50%+ revenue growth
- 80%+ client renewal rate
- Onboarding of nearly 100 new employees globally across product management, design and software engineering
- Expanded and enhanced service offerings
- Continued growth and refinement of cross-functional teams to further build domain expertise
About Devbridge Group
Devbridge Group (www.devbridge.com) is a digital product design and development company that partners with large enterprises in the Financial Services, Manufacturing and Technology sectors to accelerate digital products to market. Founded on the belief that no software should be mediocre, the company creates superior products that address clients' business challenges through product thinking and agile delivery. Devbridge Group has offices in the United States, Canada and Lithuania.
For more information, contact:
SOURCE Devbridge Group