Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NEW YORK and SAN DIEGO, Sept. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CYTX), today announced that the presentation and corporate update given on September 10 by its President and CEO Marc Hedrick, M.D., is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Cytori's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download stockholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Cytori reported publication of 12-month data results in European scleroderma hand dysfunction trial
- Enrollment began and first patient has been treated in ADRESU Japanese urinary incontinence approval trial
- Cytori began enrollment and first patient has been treated in US Phase III/pivotal scleroderma STAR trial
- Cytori announced Japanese approval trial for Stress Urinary Incontinence using Cytori Cell Therapy
- Cytori reported its Licensee, Kerastem Technologies, received conditional approval from FDA for a Phase II Alopecia Trial
- Cytori completed enrollment of US Phase IIb Osteoarthritis Trial, ACT-OA trial, 6-month data expected in Q1 2016
- Celution processed adipose derived cell therapy was granted orphan drug status for treatment of scleroderma in European Union
- Cytori and Lorem Vascular were granted regulatory clearance for Cytori Celution® System by the State Food and Drug Administration of the People's Republic of China, and initial purchase order placed by Lorem Vascular
About Cytori Therapeutics
Cytori Therapeutics is a late stage cell therapy company developing autologous cell therapies from adipose tissue to treat a variety of medical conditions. Data from preclinical studies and clinical trials suggest that Cytori Cell Therapy™ acts principally by improving blood flow, modulating the immune system, and facilitating wound repair. As a result, Cytori Cell Therapy™ may provide benefits across multiple disease states and can be made available to the physician and patient at the point-of-care through Cytori's proprietary technologies and products. For more information visit: www.cytori.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PR Newswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking statements that involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. All statements, other than historical facts are forward looking statements. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results and financial position to differ materially. Some of these risks include collection and release of clinical data results from our ACT-OA Trial, as well as other risks and uncertainties described under the "Risk Factors" in Cytori's Securities and Exchange Commission Filings, included in our annual and quarterly reports. There may be events in the future that we are unable to predict, or over which we have no control, and our business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects may change in the future. We assume no responsibility to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events, trends or circumstances after the date they are made unless we have an obligation under U.S. Federal securities laws to do so.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150915/266591LOGO
SOURCE Cytori Therapeutics
For further information: Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., Tiago Girao, Chief Financial Officer, Cytori Therapeutics, +1.858.458.0900, email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.cytori.com