Copper Mountain Mining to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 21st Annual Canadian Mining Conference

Web Site: www.CuMtn.com
TSX: CUM

VANCOUVER, Sept. 3, 2015 /CNW/ - Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (TSX: CUM) (the "Company" or "Copper Mountain"), announces that Rodney Shier, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting on Thursday, September 10, 2015, at 4:20 pm EDT at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 21st Annual Canadian Mining Conference to be held at the Sheraton in downtown Toronto, Ontario.

A webcast and PDF of the slide presentation will be available on the Company's website at: www.cumtn.com on the day of the presentation.  An archive of the live webcast will also be available on the Company's website for 90 days following the event.

About Copper Mountain Mining Corporation:
Copper Mountain's flagship asset is the 75% owned Copper Mountain mine located in southern British Columbia near the town of Princeton. The Company has a strategic alliance with Mitsubishi Materials Corporation who owns the remaining 25%. In 2014, the Company installed the world's largest cone crusher for secondary stage crushing that was completed in the summer on budget and on schedule, as was the original $438 million development.  For the fiscal year 2014, the Company completed fourteen shipments of concentrate containing approximately 81 million pounds of copper to Japan for smelting and recorded revenues, net of smelter charges and pricing adjustments, of $266 million; cash flow of $47.2 million and realizing a gross profit of $32 million.  The 18,000 acre site has a large resource of copper that remains open laterally and at depth. The mine has significant exploration potential that will need to be explored over the next few years to fully appreciate the property's full development potential.  Additional information is available on the Company's web page at www.CuMtn.com.

On behalf of the Board of

COPPER MOUNTAIN MINING CORPORATION

"Jim O'Rourke"                                                                                                

Jim O'Rourke, P.Eng.
Chief Executive Officer

Note:  This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties.  These statements may differ materially from actual future events or results.  Readers are referred to the documents, filed by the Company on SEDAR at www.sedar.com, specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.  The Company undertakes no obligation to review or confirm analysts' expectations or estimates or to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statement.

SOURCE Copper Mountain Mining Corporation

For further information: Betty LeBlanc, BA, MBA, Investor Relations 604-682-2992 ext. 238 Email: Betty@cumtn.com; Rod Shier, Chief Financial Officer 604-682-2992 ext.222 Email: Rod@CuMtn.com; Website: www.CuMtn.com

RELATED LINKS
http://www.CuMtn.com

Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

CNW Membership

Fill out a CNW membership form or contact us at 1 (877) 269-7890

Learn about CNW services

Request more information about CNW products and services or call us at 1 (877) 269-7890