Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
CLINTON, Conn., Nov. 28, 2016 /CNW/ -- Connecticut Water Service, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTWS) based in Clinton, focused on providing water services to the people of Connecticut today announced that President and CEO Eric W. Thornburg, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on December 1, 2016.
DATE: Thursday, December 1, 2016
TIME: 10:00 AM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- 95% of earnings are derived from the regulated utility business.
- We have ample opportunities for growth from acquisition in a highly fragmented industry.
- In 2016 we announced plans to acquire:
- Heritage Village Water Company's regulated water and wastewater systems, and Avon Water Company's water systems.
- With the addition of these two companies,CTWS will have grown its customer base by more than 45% since 2011 through acquisitions in Connecticut and Maine, with HVWC and AWC combined representing 8% customer growth for the company. Upon completion of the transactions, CTWS expects to serve more than 132,000 water customers, or more than 450,000 people in 80 communities across Connecticut and Maine, and more than 3,000 wastewater customers in Southbury, Connecticut.
- We benefit from a progressive regulatory environment in the states of Connecticut and Maine, which offer ROEs to investors generated from our prudent infrastructure investment and which enable us to encourage conservation using decoupling and other timely recovery tools.
- We pay quarterly cash dividends, annualized at $1.13, and have grown dividends annually for the last 47 years.
- Our shareholders have enjoyed an average annual 5-year total shareholder return of 18% as of September 30, 2016.
About Connecticut Water Service, Inc.
Connecticut Water Service, Inc. is the largest publicly traded water company based in New England. Through its wholly-owned regulated public water utility subsidiaries, The Connecticut Water Company and The Maine Water Company, the Company provides drinking water to 123,000 customers, or about 400,000 people, throughout the states of Connecticut and Maine. For more investor information, visit IR.ctwater.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160129/327291LOGO
SOURCE Connecticut Water Service, Inc.
For further information: Connecticut Water Service, Inc., Daniel J. Meaney, APR, Director of Corporate, Communications, 860.664.6016, email@example.com, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://ir.ctwater.com