Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
FRESNO, Calif., March 8, 2017 /CNW/ -- Communities First Financial Corp. (OTCQX CFST), the parent company of Fresno First Bank in Central California, today announced that the March 15 presentation from Steve Miller, President and CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on March 15, 2017.
DATE: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
TIME: 12:30pm EST
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights from Q4 Earnings Release
- Net income increased 73% to $932,000, or $0.34 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2016, compared to $537,000, or $0.20 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter a year ago, and grew 32.2% from $705,000, or $0.26 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2016.
- For the full year of 2016, net income increased 21.1% to $3.1 million, or $1.12 per diluted share, from $2.5 million, or $0.93 per diluted share for 2015.
- Revenue (net interest income before provision for loan losses, plus non-interest income) grew 29% to $3.8 million, from the fourth quarter 2015. For the full year 2016, revenue increased 20% to $14.2 million from $11.9 million for 2015
- Efficiency ratio continued to improve, declining to 52.48% in 4Q16, compared to 70.63% a year ago and 53.62% in 3Q16. For the full year 2016, the efficiency ratio was 55.08% compared to 63.48% for the year ended December 31, 2015.
- Return on average assets ("ROAA") was 1.06% and return on average equity ("ROAE") was 12.58% for the fourth quarter 2016. For the full year 2016, ROAA and ROAE were 0.98% and 10.90% respectively.
- Total assets grew 23% to $363.5 million at December 31, 2016
- Total deposits grew 24% to $332.3 million at December 31, 2016
- Total loans increased 21% to $227.7 million at December 31, 2016
- Nonperforming assets declined to $295,000 at December 31, 2016. The ratio of nonperforming assets to total assets was .08% at December 31 2016.
About Communities First Financial Corp.
Communities First Financial Corporation is the recently formed parent holding company of Fresno First Bank, a community bank incorporated on July 14, 2005, and dedicated to meeting the banking needs of businesses, professionals and successful individuals in Central California. Communities First Financials stock trades on the OTCQX under the ticker symbol CFST.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Communities First Financial Corp.
For further information: Communities First Financial Corp.: Steve Miller, President and CEO, 559-348-5700, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.fresnofirstbank.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com: Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, email@example.com