Canada 150 mixed pack featuring 12 craft breweries from across the nation
Click to tweet: https://ctt.ec/IwZ40
SURREY, BC, March 7, 2017 /CNW/ - Canadians have twelve more "beertastic" reasons to celebrate Canada's 150th Anniversary of Confederation. Central City Brewers + Distillers is pleased to announce a Canada-wide beer collaboration with Canadian breweries from 12 provinces and territories. The Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration 12-pack commemorates the country's milestone birthday.
The Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration is the only cross-Canada craft beer mix-pack celebrating Canada 150. Each of the 12 collaboration beers is inspired by the province in which it comes from, and was brewed at Central City's brewery in Surrey, BC.
"There is a great sense of comradery amongst us craft brewers in Canada, and what better way to show our pride in our country than to bring together some of Canada's best breweries on a celebratory mix-pack to commemorate this huge Canadian milestone," says Gary Lohin, Central City Brewers + Distillers' Brewmaster.
The Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration 12-pack (330 ml bottles) will be available in liquor stores in most provinces in early May 2017, and as two unique 6-packs (East and West) in some provinces.
The breweries partnering on the Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration are:
- British Columbia, Delta: Four Winds Brewing Company with Brewmaster, Brent Mills
- Alberta, Calgary: Last Best Brewing & Distilling with CEO, Brett Ireland and Brewer, Phillip Hamilton Brian
- Saskatchewan, Swift Current: Black Bridge Brewery with Co-owners, Clayton and Kari Stenson
- Manitoba, Winnipeg: Half Pints Brewing Company with Brewmaster, Chris Young
- Ontario, Vankleek Hill: Beau's Brewing Company with Owner, Steve Beauchesne and Brewer, Kevin James
- Quebec, Shawinigan: Le Trou Du Diable with Pilsner Brewer Specialist, Stephane Thibodeau and Co-owner, Luc Bellerive
- Nova Scotia, Halifax: Garrison Brewing Company with Brewmaster, Daniel Girard
- New Brunswick, Fredericton: Picaroons Traditional Ales with Sean Dunbar, Owner and Operator
- Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown: PEI Brewing Company with Head Brewer, Chris Long
- Newfoundland, St. John's: Quidi Vidi Brewing Company with Brewer, Einar Holtet and Sales and Marketing Manager, Justin Fong
- Yukon, Whitehorse: Yukon Brewing Company with Head Brewer, Jon Zaugg and Brewer, Troy Charlton
- Northwest Territories, Yellowknife: NWT Brewing Company with Owner, Fletcher Stevens
Instagram: @CentralCityBrew, Twitter: @CentralCityBrew, Facebook: CentralCityBrewing
Backgrounder & photos available.
SOURCE Central City Brewers + Distillers
For further information: Media contact: Yvonne Chiang, Chiang PR, 604-880-5090, email@example.com