ABU DHABI, UAE, Nov. 9, 2015 /CNW/ -
Luxury Aficionado Experience Includes Exclusive Caviar Tasting on 255m High Helipad, Exquisite Stay in the 300sqm Al Manhal Suite, and private Bentley transportation - priced at AED40,000
The St. Regis Abu Dhabi literally elevates luxury to a new level as it unveils the opulent Luxury Aficionado Experience, whisking guests up for the first time to the hotel's 255-metre high helipad for an unforgettable evening.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151109/285058 )
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151109/285059 )
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151109/285060 )
The memorable journey begins with an exclusive Bentley escort to The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, located in the heart of the Corniche. As the sun sets over the UAE capital, aficionados will celebrate the start of the evening with the time-honoured St. Regis bubbly ritual atop the prestigious helipad then indulge in an exclusive tasting of Private Collection Caviars including Kaluga, Beluga and the King of Caviars "Almas".
In partnership with the renowned Gourmet House, a Caviar Cognoscenti (caviar expert) will guide guests through each of the caviar varieties, sizes, shapes & colours. Each of the caviar has a distinct flavour combination that is unique to each variety.
As twilight falls over a sparkling Abu Dhabi skyline, guests retire to the plush Al Manhal Suite, offering 300 square metres of appointed luxury with breath-taking city and sea views. Additionally, a St. Regis Butler is always available for discreet, personalized, anticipatory attention. Further enhancing the lush experience is a sumptuous in-room breakfast, exclusive access to the Nation Riviera Beach Club as well as return transportation in the hotel's private Bentley.
The Luxury Aficionado Experience is priced at AED40,000++ per couple and includes:
- Bentley pick up and drop off (up to 50km each way)
- Exclusive Caviar tasting and St. Regis bubbly ritual atop the St. Regis Abu Dhabi Helipad
- Takeaway gift of Beluga for two with handcrafted mother of pearl spoon
- One-night's accommodation in the opulent Al Manhal Suite
- Private, customized in-room breakfast
- Access to the exclusive Nation Riviera Beach Club as well as Remede Spa's wet facilities
For further information visit http://www.stregisabudhabi.com.
Notes to Editors:
- Bentley transfer is available for 50 kilometres in each direction.
- Takeaway gift of Beluga for two can be shipped depending on shipping location
- Bookings must be made 21 days in advance. If not, hotel will accommodate based on availability.
SOURCE The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
For further information: Katie Malone, Director of Marketing, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Nation Towers, P.O. Box 60476, Corniche, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Telephone +971-2-694 -4708 Mobile +971-55-899-0224, stregis.com/abudhabi