NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2016 /CNW/ -- Cascades, a leader in the recovery and manufacturing of green packaging and tissue products, today introduced its new brand identity within its Tissue Group division, Cascades Pro™, the culmination of a major brand transformation for the former Away-From-Home division.
The rebranding comes as a result of dynamic growth, as Cascades increases its presence throughout North America. Included in the rebranding effort is a new tagline – "All clean. All good.," a new logo, updated brand pillars, restructured sub brands and a new user-friendly website. The new brand identity reflects the passion and spirit that sets the company apart from its competitors.
"The rebranding corresponds with our development and vision for the future of our professional business," stated Benoit Alain, Executive Vice-President, Cascades Pro™. "We go out of our way to help our distributors and end users succeed with a cleaner offering, friendly customer service and sustainable and credible solutions that differentiate us from our competitors."
The company is devoted to helping people feel good, with proven hygiene solutions. Through the rebranding, Cascades Pro reaffirms its commitment to quality, cost effective products and world-class customer service. The brand plans to leverage innovative products with its over 50 years of pioneering sustainable development leadership to support customers and diminish impact on the environment.
The launch of the company's new website, part of the overall rebranding effort, brings a clean and updated online experience for customers. The new responsive site greatly simplifies the navigation experience, making it easy for visitors to seamlessly navigate between Cascades Pro's wide array of products.
A major component of the rebranding campaign are the seven new brand pillars that serve as the foundation of the Cascades Pro division.
- We cover all bases - Deliver proven, cost-effective hygiene solutions – from bathroom to boardroom to lunchroom to classroom and beyond – with a wide range of product lines that get the job done.
- We're all ears - Provide world-class service, with a friendly can-do attitude that keeps customers well stocked and well equipped.
- We explore all avenues - Create outside the box innovations like no-touch dispensing, antibacterial paper and hygiene programs that reduce sickness risks.
- We're all in the family - Embody a company rooted in human relationships and values. A family business that grew into one of the world's largest paper & tissue manufacturers.
- We're all in it together - Build client, employee, reseller, building manager, end user and community bonds. They're all partners in our success, and each one is a relationship waiting to be built and nurtured.
- We're green all over - Succeeded in integrating sustainable development into our DNA. Long before it became fashionable, we were putting sustainability into practice.
- We're all over North America – Ensure that we cover all of North America starting with our 2,200 employees and 20 production units.
Under the renamed Cascades Pro division, products have been streamlined and now reside under just five brands, making product selection more efficient with a focus on the brands most valuable to the customer.
- Cascades Pro Tandem™ – Dispensing systems that work hand in hand with our paper for maximal performance, sustainability and savings.
- Cascades Pro Signature™ – Premier quality paper products created to pamper customers. The indulgently soft products, with superior performance and absorption, will add a touch of luxury to any public space.
- Cascades Pro Perform™ – Environmental paper products that effectively balance cost, sustainability and performance. Made with 100% recycled fibers these products are soft, attractive and reliable.
- Cascades Pro Select™ – 100% recycled paper products designed for optimum value. Affordable solutions for everyday needs and usage that fit any budget.
- Cascades Pro Tuff-Job™ – Solution driven wipers with maximum durability, strength and performance. These wipers deliver unsurpassed quality and guaranteed performance with the toughest of jobs in mind.
The company is confident that the rebranding will improve its business practices and generate positive impacts for prosperity and its partners.
About Cascades Pro
The Cascades Pro™ division is part of Cascades' Tissue Group, a leader in the United States and Canada. Cascades Pro offers hand towels, bath tissue, napkins, kitchen roll towels, facial tissue, wipers and dispensers. Sold through distributors, Cascades Pro™ delivers proven, cost-effective hygiene solutions – from bathroom to boardroom to lunchroom to classroom and beyond – with a wide range of product lines that get the job done.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161024/431910LOGO
SOURCE Cascades Pro
For further information: G&S Business Communications, Sarah Lynch, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 697-2600 x1251