The trade show floor highlights the best in technology and how it can improve patient care
TORONTO, Nov. 3, 2015 /CNW/ - Today at HealthAchieve listen as the hero of the high seas and real life inspiration for the movie, Captain Phillips, shares important lessons in leadership.
Day two of HealthAchieve will feature:
- Michael Bungay Stanier: The Senior Partner of Box of Crayons, a company that helps organizations do less good work and more great work, Michael's session will address how to work less hard and have more impact, and the five essential questions to change the way you work forever. [8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., Room 104 ABC, MTCC]
- Captain Richard Phillips: Hero of the high seas and real life inspiration for the movie Captain Phillips, this remarkable speaker will share lessons in leadership. He will discuss the vital importance of leadership and teamwork, combined with a belief in the power and potential of yourself and your team. [10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Room 105, 106 & 107, MTCC]
- Sharone Bar-David: Author and President of Bar-David Consulting, Sharone's thought-provoking session will inspire participants to feel, think and act differently with regards to workplace civility. [3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Ballroom A, InterContinental Toronto Centre]
- Sherron Watkins: Former Vice President, Enron Corporation and Co-author, Power Failure, the Inside Story of the Collapse of Enron, Sharon will speak on the ethical and leadership failures at the Enron Corporation, which collapsed into bankruptcy in December 2001. [8:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., Room 206 BDF, MTCC]
On the award-winning exhibit floor, hundreds of exhibitors will be showcasing the latest and greatest products and services including:
- MEDi the Robot (1812): HealthAchieve has partnered with RxRobots Inc. to introduce a child-friendly humanoid robot named MEDi, shown to reduce children's pain by 50 per cent during medical procedures. MEDi and his friends will educate, entertain and inspire HealthAchieve attendees.
- Intelligent Hospital Pavilion™ (1216): New this year to HealthAchieve is the first ever Intelligent Hospital Pavilion™ (IHP). This technology equipped, destination pavilion, will feature an emergency room and a patient room that will showcase the latest wireless technologies being utilized in today's hospitals.
- healthscapejobs (626): A career development space that features three 'Ask the Expert' kiosks which will provide one-on-one expert consultations on career coaching, work-life balance and workplace mental health.
- Green Pavilion (Aisle 2000): The Green Pavilion is a dedicated area of the exhibit floor where organizations providing environmentally friendly products and services gather together to showcase innovative ways to help facilities save energy, reduce pollution and make healthier, greener choices.
For more information on exhibitors and keynote speakers, please visit www.healthachieve.com.
One of the largest and most prestigious health care gatherings in North America, HealthAchieve aims to inspire ideas and innovation with over 50 informative and engaging educational sessions along with an award-winning exhibit floor, where close to 300 exhibitors will showcase the latest health care products, services and technologies. HealthAchieve attracts more than 6,000 health care and business leaders from around the world for learning, networking, benchmarking and sharing best practices. Learn more about HealthAchieve online at http://www.HealthAchieve.com.
Image with caption: "HealthAchieve (CNW Group/HEALTHACHIEVE)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20151103_C6353_PHOTO_EN_532524.jpg
For further information: Tara Bolger, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416 929 2052 or Jamie Sanders, email@example.com, 416.929-7740