TORONTO, Oct. 20, 2015 /CNW/ - Association for Corporate Growth (AGC) Toronto announced the list of featured speakers for the 13th annual 'CAPITAL CONNECTION CONFERENCE', taking place on November 2nd & 3rd, 2015 in Toronto.
Joshua Harris, Co-Founder & Senior Managing Director of Apollo Global Management LLC will headline the conference, delivering the morning keynote presentation. Mr. Harris is a member of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York Investor Advisory Committee and Managing Partner of the Philadelphia 76'ers. Apollo Global Management is a leading global alternative investment manager, ranking as one of the largest private equity firms in the world with U.S. $163 billion in assets under management. Mr. Harris will be interviewed by two members of the management team from DLA Piper, Vaughn MacLellan, Partner in the Toronto office and Daniel Eisner, Co-Chair of DLA's U.S. Private Equity Practice. DLA Piper is one of the world's largest law firms, whose Canadian practice was established in April 2015 with the combination of Davis LLP and DLA Piper LLP (U.S.).
Daniel Simunac, Managing Director & Principal Officer of Raymond James Bank and the Conference Chair commented, 'We are very pleased to present a speakers' roster featuring more than 40 industry leaders from across the North American investment sector. Mr. Harris is a prominent industry leader and Apollo represents one of the most influential capital providers on a global basis, with recent activity in Canada as well'.
Capital Connection is Canada's largest and most prominent debt and equity marketplace. The event brings together mid-market company executives, business owners, intermediaries and service providers with influential executives from Canadian and U.S. private equity firms, banks and specialty financial institutions. This year more than 500 industry executives will attend, along with 50 companies participating in the Capital Connection networking Exhibition Hall.
Select speakers include:
- James DiGiacomo, Managing Director, Underwriting & Syndications, Corporate Finance, BMO Bank of Montreal
- Bruce Harbinson, Regional Chair, TEC Canada
- Richard Kinlough, Managing Director & Head Middle Market Financial Sponsors, HSBC Bank Canada
- Alan Litwack, Partner, Dickinson Wright LLP
- John Loh, Partner, Birch Hill Equity Partners
- Andrew Luetchford, Partner, Corporate Finance Advisory, Deloitte
- Craig McDougall, Senior Managing Director & Head of M&A Canada, Raymond James Ltd.
- Mike D. Moore, Managing Director, Mid-Market Leveraged Finance, RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Bill Peluchiwski, Senior Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
- David A. Rae, Chief Executive Officer & President, Allied Global Holdings
- Dani Reiss, Chief Executive Officer, Canada Goose
- Susan Rohac, Vice President, Growth & Transition Capital, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Rossann Williams, President, Starbucks Canada
- Marc Yedid, Partner, Richter
About The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG): ACG is the oldest industry association representing the Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisition and Investment industry. Founded in 1954, ACG is the global community for middle-market dealmakers and business leaders, with 57 chapters and more than 14,000 members - http://www.acg.org.
About ACG Toronto: The Toronto Chapter has 300+ members and is the 3rd oldest chapter in the ACG network – representing leading investment sector organizations in Canada's largest financial market. ACG Toronto hosts a series of conferences and events and provide opportunities for networking, deal opportunities, industry knowledge and research - http://www.acg.org/toronto/.
The Members represent key segments of the investment community including:
- Capital providers
- Private Equity Firms
- Institutional Investors
- Investment & Merchant Banks
- Non-Bank and Specialty Lenders
- Accounting, Consulting and Legal Firms
- Intermediaries and Corporate Entities
SOURCE Association for Corporate Growth (AGC) Toronto
For further information: Mike Fenton, Executive Director, ACG Toronto, Phone: 647-407-6227, firstname.lastname@example.org; Daniel Simunac, Managing Director and Principal Officer, Raymond James Bank, (416) 324-2561, email@example.com