TORONTO, Oct. 26, 2015 /CNW/ - The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Toronto announced a new featured speaker for the 13th annual 'CAPITAL CONNECTION CONFERENCE' taking place on November 2 & 3, 2015 in Toronto.
Mitch Joel will be the featured luncheon keynote speaker. Mr. Joel based in Montreal – is President of Mirum - a global digital marketing agency. Marketing Magazine dubbed him the 'Rock Star of Digital Marketing' and called him, 'one of North America's leading digital visionaries.' When Google wanted someone to explain the latest developments in marketing to the top brands in the world, they invited Mr. Joel to the Googleplex in Mountain View, California.
Stephen Smith, President of ACG Toronto commented, 'We are excited to have Mitch Joel join us this year. As one of the leading experts in the area of digital marketing and business transformation we are looking forward to hearing his presentation entitled, 'The Pulse of Creativity, Data and The Future of Brands.'
The Luncheon presentation will be hosted by The Globe and Mail, the exclusive media partner of CAPITAL CONNECTION. Tim Kiladze, reporter with the 'Streetwise' column in The Globe and Mail will host a Question & Answer period with Mr. Joel following his presentation.
Featured speakers include:
- Bobby Anand, Senior Managing Director, Bridging Finance Inc.
- Marie-Claude Boisvert, Partner, Callisto Capital
- Adam Breslin, Partner, Penfund
- Shane Dunn, Partner, M&A Practice, Ernst & Young
- Brett Franklin, Senior Vice President & Director, MNP LLP
- Robert Hickey, Managing Director & Group Head, Mid-Market M&A, RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Kevin Fraser, Partner, Corporate Finance, Grant Thornton
- Adam Kauffman, Managing Director, Debt Originations, Raymond James Ltd.
- Tom Kennedy, Chairman, Kensington Capital Partners Limited
- Steve King, President & CEO, Alaris Royalty
- John Levac, President, Accord Financial
- Alan Lever, Partner, TorQuest Partners
- Jennifer Norrie-Booth, Principal, Odgers Berndtson
- Priya Patil, Head, Global Diversified Industries, TMX Group
- David Reese, President & Chief Operating Officer, Callidus Capital
- Simon Romano, Partner, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Pascal Tremblay, Managing Partner, Novacap
- Ryan Voegeli, MD & Head, Diversified, Technology, Media & Telecom Investment Banking, CIBC
- Rob Wildeman, Managing Director, Tricor Pacific Capital
- Doug Zinkiewich, Managing Director & Head of Investment Management, Integrated Private Debt
Capital Connection is Canada's largest and most prominent debt and equity marketplace. The event brings together mid-market company executives, business owners, intermediaries and service providers with influential executives from Canadian and U.S. private equity firms, banks and specialty financial institutions. This year more than 500 industry executives, along with approximately 50 companies will participate in the Conference Trade Show.
About The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG): ACG is the oldest industry association representing the Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisition and Investment industry. Founded in 1954, ACG is the global community for middle-market dealmakers and business leaders, with 57 chapters and more than 14,000 members - http://www.acg.org.
About ACG Toronto: The Toronto Chapter has 300+ members and is the 3rd oldest chapter in the ACG network – representing leading investment sector organizations in Canada's largest financial market. ACG Toronto hosts a series of conferences and events and provide opportunities for networking, deal opportunities, industry knowledge and research - http://www.acg.org/toronto/.
The Members represent key segments of the investment community including:
- Capital providers
- Private Equity Firms
- Institutional Investors
- Investment & Merchant Banks
- Non-Bank and Specialty Lenders
- Accounting, Consulting and Legal Firms
- Intermediaries and Corporate Entities
SOURCE Association for Corporate Growth (AGC) Toronto
For further information: Mike Fenton, Executive Director, ACG Toronto, Phone: 647-407-6227, firstname.lastname@example.org; Daniel Simunac, Managing Director and Principal Officer, Raymond James Bank, (416) 342-2561, email@example.com