Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
LAFAYETTE, Calif., March 8, 2017 /CNW/ -- California Bank of Commerce (OTCQX: CABC) today announced that the March 15 presentation from Terry Peterson, President & CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on March 15, 2017.
DATE: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
TIME: [10:30 AM PDT/1:30 PM EST]
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- A deep niche commercial bank with operations in the vibrant San Francisco Bay Area economy
- Loan portfolio has much higher commercial and industrial concentration than peer group
- "Branch light" digital deposit strategy allows for faster growth without an extensive or expensive branch network
- Asset-Based Lending Division and SBA Division provides additional fee and loan yield diversification
- 40% non-interest bearing deposits
- Achieved record 2016 profitability with net income more than doubling to $5.2 million, or $0.88 per diluted share, compared $2.3 million, or $0.49 per diluted share, in 2015
- Achieved solid returns in 4Q16: ROA: 0.91% ROTCE: 10.35%
- Pan Pacific Bank Merged into California Bank of Commerce
- Announced September 18, 2015
- Closed December 31, 2015 (Total Assets $131 million)
- Recent expansion:
- Oakland; September 2015 (production office)
- San Jose; October 2015 (production team acquired)
- San Jose; December 2015 (new branch via acquisition)
- Fremont; December 2015 (new branch via acquisition)
- Fremont; February 2016 (new SBA Division)
- Completed $9.0 million private placement of common shares and subordinated debt in May 2016, providing capital for future growth and funding the redemption of $11.0 million of outstanding preferred stock held by the U. S. Treasury
- Tangible book value per common share increased 9.5% to $11.72 as of December 31, 2016, compared to $10.70 a year ago
About California Bank of Commerce.
California Bank of Commerce offers a broad range of commercial banking services to closely held businesses and professionals located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. The stock trades on the OTCQX marketplace under the symbol CABC. For more information on California Bank of Commerce, call us at (510) 457-3751, or visit us at www.californiabankofcommerce.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE California Bank of Commerce
For further information: California Bank of Commerce, Terry Peterson, President & CEO, 510-457-3751, email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org