- Spruce Grove Hyundai first opened its doors in October 2015 in a temporary facility, while building a brand new facility on the same property.
- Dealership is over 24,000 sq-ft with a 2,000 sq-ft showroom, 13 service bays, a 4 car service
drive-thru, and an indoor new vehicle delivery area.
- Hyundai was the first import brand to open a Dealership in Spruce Grove.
- State-of-the art facility complements the new, modern premium vehicles in Hyundai line-up.
- Spruce Grove Hyundai is the third Hyundai Dealership operated by the Go Auto Group, joining Edmonton-based Southtown Hyundai and Northstar Hyundai. Spruce Grove Hyundai is an important piece of Hyundai's dealership network and the expanding Global Dealership Space Identity program.
SPRUCE GROVE, AB, April 19, 2017 /CNW/ - After operating since October 2015 in a temporary facility, Spruce Grove Hyundai has proudly opened the doors to its brand-new facility located on the same property in Spruce Grove, AB.
The design reflects Hyundai's new Global Dealership Space Identity (GDSI) being rolled-out across the country and around the world. The $7-million project has made Spruce Grove Hyundai one of the premiere automotive facilities in the region. The 2,000 sq-ft showroom provides a display area for 8 vehicles. In addition, there are 13 bays, a 4 vehicle Drive-Thru for service customers, and an indoor new vehicle delivery area provide customers with a positive experience in all areas of the Dealership.
"We are excited to become a part of Hyundai's GDSI program through the building of this Dealership. We can't wait for the other Hyundai stores under Go Auto to follow the footsteps of Spruce Grove with their new look," said Jared Priestner, Chief Executive Officer of Go Auto. "The entire team at Spruce Grove Hyundai worked exceptionally hard to open the doors and we couldn't be more proud to provide outstanding service to our customers and the whole community."
"With the GDSI program, Hyundai dealers coast-to-coast are raising the benchmark for what a modern, welcoming dealership can be," said Don Romano, President and CEO for Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. "Spruce Grove Hyundai is an immaculate new facility that showcases the stylish, high-quality, well-equipped Hyundai vehicles in our line-up. I would like to congratulate the entire team at Spruce Grove Hyundai for their successful opening."
The dealership also boasts features such as the bronze ACM exterior, an ACM and LED showroom ceiling, vertical green columns, and a brand wall in sales and service reception. These are all iconic elements that are part of the GDSI program.
Spruce Grove Hyundai can be found at 320 St Matthews Ave in Spruce Grove, AB or online at https://www.grovehyundai.com/
SOURCE Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.
For further information: about Spruce Grove Hyundai: https://www.grovehyundai.com/