OTTAWA, July 18, 2017 /CNW/ - BluMetric Environmental Inc. (TSXV: BLM), an Ottawa-based cleantech company, is pleased to announce two new sales in Central America valued at more than $1 million cumulatively.
Highlights of the Contracts
- These contract wins demonstrate the success of BluMetric's Americas strategy: to build client confidence through long-standing relationships in target sectors that enable the company to focus on specific client needs – in these cases, our emphasis on developing technologies and tactics for the food-beverage-agriculture (FBA) and industrial-commercial-development (ICD) sectors, but also tailored for the mining sector, especially as it relates to ammonia reduction.
- BluMetric's El Salvador office has built a well-established client base over the past ten years, expanding in size with full-time staff dedicated to engineering, project management, and sales.
- The FBA sector contract provides primary treatment design and equipment supply, and involves a tailor-made solution for a growing client, El Salvador's Productos Alimenticios DIANA, which has an aggressive development plan requiring a cost-effective, OpEx-minimal, expandable solution for waste-water treatment in response to an increasingly demanding regulatory environment.
- The ICD contract, with CODEMON in the Dominican Republic, evolved from a standard BluMod product-line membrane bioreactor employing the LG flatsheet membrane, a solution which is highly attractive from both CapEx and OpEx standpoints.
- Work on both projects starts immediately, with delivery by the end of 2017 (BluMetric's first quarter of fiscal 2018).
"To do business successfully in Latin America, building the relationships is the first step. During the last few years, our office has focussed on reputation and building a name for innovation in the food-beverage-agriculture and industrial-commercial-development sectors. Now, with a strong foundation and solid relationships, our next challenge is to grow faster – Para hacer negocios en Latinoamérica, construir relaciones es el primer paso, durante estos años nuestra oficina se ha enfocado en construir reputación y renombre desarrollando proyectos innovadores en los sectores de bebidas y alimentos y desarrollos industriales comerciales. Ahora con una base sólida y estrechas relaciones, el siguiente reto es crecer más rápido," said Mario Sorto, Business Director for Central America.
"I am gratified to see BluMetric's strategic growth plan taking root outside Canada as well as inside," said Roger Woeller, CEO of BluMetric. "Our Central American team is a splendid example of what we do best and they deserve recognitio for reading client needs and adapting our solutions to local regulatory changes so constructively."
About BluMetric Environmental Inc.
BluMetric Environmental Inc. is a publicly traded cleantech company with a portfolio of industry-leading products, processes, and services in the environment sciences and engineering sectors. We take pride in our strong record of providing sustainable solutions to the world's environmental challenges.
Headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, BluMetric's award-winning team of industry experts serves clients in Canada, the United States, and Central America.
Sobre BluMetric Environmental Inc.
BluMetric Environmental Inc. es una empresa de tecnologías limpias, de comercio público, que cuenta con un portafolio de productos industriales de vanguardia, procesos y servicios en el sector de ciencias medioambientales e ingeniería. Nos orgullecemos te contar con un sólidos record en proveer soluciones sostenibles a los retos medioambientales del mundo.
Las oficinas centrales se encuentran en Ottawa, Ontario; el equipo de expertos sobresalientes de la industria brinda servicios a clientes desde Canadá, Estados Unidos y Centro américa.
For more information, visit www.blumetric.ca.
Some of the statements in this press release, including those relating to the Company's quarterly and annual results, future products, opportunities and cost initiatives, strategies and other statements that are predictive in nature, that depend upon or refer to future events or conditions, or that include words such as "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "plans", "believes", "estimates", or similar expressions, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of securities laws. Forward-looking statements include, without limitation, the information concerning possible or assumed future results of operations of the Company. These statements are not historical facts but instead represent only the Company's expectations, estimates, and projections regarding future events. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update or release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this presentation or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as required by law.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE BluMetric Environmental Inc.
For further information: For more information, visit www.blumetric.ca, or please contact: Roger Woeller, CEO, BluMetric Environmental Inc., Tel: 613.839.3053 x 242, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Robin M. Sundstrom, IRonside Investor Relations, Tel: 647.822.8111, Email: email@example.com