Seven Best Buy stores across the country will host midnight openings for the third and final installment of the epic trilogy
BURNABY, BC, March 9 /CNW/ - Best Buy, Canada's fastest growing retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics, computers and entertainment products, will launch the highly anticipated God of War III on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at midnight openings at select Best Buy Canada stores nationwide.
WHAT: God of War III is the final installment of the God of War trilogy
bringing massive battles to life with stunning graphics and an
elaborate plot that puts Kratos at the centre of destruction as he
seeks revenge against the Gods who have betrayed him.
- FREE God of War t-shirt for the first 100 people who purchase
the game at each of the stores hosting midnight openings
- Played it? Trade it! Trade 2 select games and get God of War
III FREE from March 16-18
- Get triple Reward Zone points when purchased from March 16-18
WHEN: Tuesday, March 16, 2009 at 12:01 a.m.
WHERE: Midnight openings for God of War III will be held on at the
following Best Buy Canada locations:
1. Cambie - 2220 Cambie Street, Vancouver B.C.
2. Coquitlam - 1135 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam, B.C.
3. South Edmonton - 9931-19 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB
4. Deerfoot Meadows - Unit 300-8180 11 St. SE, Calgary, AB
5. St. James Street - A-810 St. James Street, Winnipeg, MB
6. Bay and Dundas - 65 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON
7. Heartland Town Centre - 1-6075 Mavis Road, Mississauga, ON
About Best Buy Canada
Best Buy stores in Canada are a division of Burnaby, BC-based Best Buy Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY). Best Buy is Canada's fastest-growing retailer and e-tailer (www.BestBuy.ca) of consumer electronics, computers and entertainment products and also operates Geek Squad (www.GeekSquad.ca), a technology service provider specializing in computer support, home theatre installation, network, car audio, video and navigation systems. There are more than 60 Best Buy stores in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Best Buy offers consumers a unique shopping experience with the latest technology and entertainment products, at the right price, with a no-pressure (non-commissioned) sales environment. The Company is committed to kids and its local communities and has a comprehensive community relations program described at www.BestBuy.ca/community.
SOURCE Best Buy Canada
For further information: For further information: Danielle Jang, Communications Manager, Best Buy Canada, Office: (604) 412-1880, Cell: (604) 562-5631, firstname.lastname@example.org