Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Dec, 5, 2016 /CNW/ -- Aytu Bioscience Inc. (OTCQX: AYTU), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology, today announced that the December 1 presentation from Chief Executive Officer Josh Disbrow, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Aytu Bioscience's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Aytu Corporate Highlights:
- Executed commercial-focused business strategy since its founding in 2015, acquiring three FDA-approved, revenue-generating urology products, including Natesto®, the only FDA-approved nasally-administered testosterone product and only topically applied testosterone product without a black box safety warning (launched in late July 2016)
- Demonstrated strong Natesto prescription growth during early commercialization, rapidly surpassing previous benchmarks for new and total prescriptions, and grew the number of unique Natesto prescribers
- Built and expanded the Company's commercial infrastructure, including proven commercial leadership and a nationwide specialty sales force
- Grew annual revenues nearly ten-fold during fiscal year 2016; Increased revenue additionally by 42% in first fiscal quarter 2017 (ended September 30, 2016)
- Recently raised $8.6 million in public offering of common stock and warrants
About Aytu BioScience, Inc.
Aytu BioScience is a commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology. The Company currently markets three products: Natesto®, the first and only FDA-approved nasal formulation of testosterone for men with hypogonadism (low testosterone, or "Low T"), ProstaScint® (capromab pendetide), the only FDA-approved imaging agent specific to prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) for prostate cancer detection and staging, and Primsol® (trimethoprim hydrochloride), the only FDA-approved trimethoprim-only oral solution for urinary tract infections. Additionally, Aytu is developing MiOXSYS™, a novel, rapid semen analysis system with the potential to become a standard of care for the diagnosis and management of male infertility caused by oxidative stress. MiOXSYS is commercialized outside the U.S. where it is a CE Marked, Health Canada cleared product, and Aytu is conducting U.S.-based clinical trials in pursuit of 510k de novo medical device clearance by the FDA. Aytu's strategy is to continue building its portfolio of revenue-generating urology products, leveraging its focused commercial team and expertise to build leading brands within well-established markets. For more information, visit http://aytubio.com
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160129/327291LOGO
SOURCE Aytu BioScience Inc.
For further information: For Investors & Media: PCG Advisory Group, Stephanie Prince, Managing Director, email@example.com, (646) 762-4518; VirtualInvestorConferences.com: Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services,PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://aytubio.com