D-Zone DNS Service from CIRA offers the world's most comprehensive Canadian DNS footprint
TORONTO, Jan. 17, 2017 /CNW/ - Today Authentic Web, provider of enterprise Internet infrastructure and corporate domain registrar services, announced a partnership with the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) to bring CIRA's D-Zone Anycast secondary service to Authentic Web's enterprise customers.
Authentic Web customers will be able to set up and administer their primary and secondary DNS services through its easy-to-use DNS control and administration portal. This redundant DNS service provides Authentic Web customers a compelling made-in-Canada solution to improve the performance of their websites and applications.
- Authentic Web has a roster of tier-one Canadian enterprise customers that will benefit from a fast and more resilient DNS infrastructure. This global service has the largest Canadian footprint available, making it ideal for Canadian organizations looking for strengthened DDoS resiliency. In addition to DNS servers around the world including London, Hong Kong and Paris, CIRA has located servers in Internet Exchange Points across the country, from Halifax, to Montreal, to Toronto, to Vancouver.
- Establishing secondary DNS is now considered an Internet infrastructure best-practice that can help to mitigate the risks posed by DDoS attacks on DNS providers, ensuring that websites, email, and web applications remain online and optimized for performance.
- Authentic Web offers a best-in-class managed DNS control hub designed for enterprise IT and digital departments requiring fast DNS response, intelligent routing and unwavering uptime. Authentic Web's service also offers DNS analytics to provide deep insights into Internet performance and reliability.
"We are pleased to partner with CIRA to provide our customers with the most reliable DNS infrastructure available on the market. Our mission is to help digital teams elevate the performance of their digital footprint with easy-to-use tools, analytics and a world-class infrastructure to control, bring visibility and automation to improve digital performance. We selected CIRA as a secondary DNS partner because of their infrastructure to deliver the DNS server footprint we were looking for to support our customers. CIRA's unique D-Zone service allows customers to strengthen their infrastructure at a time when DDoS risks continue to grow."
- Peter LaMantia, CEO and Founder of Authentic Web
"Authentic Web offers a managed service that responds to the needs of high-profile, digitally-enabled businesses. CIRA's Anycast service is a great addition to their portfolio, providing a secondary DNS that protects their customers' networks and ensures uptime. With a growing business inside Canada, we are pleased to see the Authentic Web team investing in Canadian infrastructure and services."
- Dave Chiswell, Vice-President, Product Development at CIRA
About Authentic Web
Authentic Web is a platform and service company addressing the needs of enterprises to deploy, innovate and scale brand registry ecosystems and to optimize their digital footprint. Authentic Web offers a new breed of technology to support enterprise digital teams to improve performance of their digital footprints and gain a market advantage.
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) manages the .CA top-level domain on behalf of all Canadians. CIRA also develops technologies and services that help support its goal of building a better online Canada. The CIRA team operates one of the fastest-growing ccTLDs, a high-performance global DNS network, and one of the world's most advanced back-end registry solutions. CIRA helps to support the Canadian Internet community through investments in Internet Exchange Points, the Canada Internet Forum, and the CIRA Community Investment Program.
SOURCE Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)
For further information: Ryan Saxby Hill, Communications Manager CIRA, email@example.com, 613-237-5335 ext 285 (office),613-316-2397 (mobile), @saxby