Redesigned third party partner portal, enhanced workflow process engine, IoT "plug & play" connector, enriched crew management, and integration console & toolkit are just a few of the many features that are included in Astea Alliance 14.0
HORSHAM, Pa., Oct. 5, 2016 /CNW/ -- Astea International Inc., a global provider of service management and mobility solutions, introduces the release of Astea Alliance 14.0. This is one of Astea's most comprehensive releases, delivering an extensive number of both technical and functional advancements to help companies catapult revenue growth, optimize the employee/customer/partner interaction experience, drive productivity improvements, and boost customer satisfaction levels. This latest release provides more sophisticated capabilities that give companies greater control and flexibility to adapt and extend the Alliance platform to address their critical business needs, whether deployed in the cloud or on-premise. The integration console, plug & play connectors, and implementation templates, will accelerate time to benefit and return on investment.
"Building on our extensive history and expertise in the service management industry, this release is by far one of the most comprehensive releases Astea has introduced. When we see competitors announcing functionality that Astea Alliance has had as standard for years, it reinforces how far ahead of the curve we have been and Astea Alliance continues to be the most comprehensive and complete service management platform available," said Debbie Geiger, VP Global Marketing, Astea International. "Companies that view service as strategic to their operations' survival select Astea, because they know they have the richest set of operational capabilities and sophisticated controls at their fingertips to optimize and run their entire service business, today and in the future. The commitment from our long-standing, global customer base is mirrored by our own commitment to continual innovation – evidenced by our strong record of investment and constant improvement of our solutions. For decades, Astea has been at the forefront of the industry – defining service management automation, and demonstrating thought leadership."
The increasing importance of service around the globe, is causing many companies to re-evaluate their service offerings to stay ahead of the competition as well as retain customers. From the initial customer service call to the closing of work orders, customer invoicing and product replacement, every step in the service lifecycle process represents an opportunity for improving customer satisfaction, reducing costs, increasing revenues, and driving competitive differentiation. In order to deliver breakthrough service, organizations need a powerful, proven, adaptable, and comprehensive platform that will support their complete service ecosystem. With Astea Alliance 14.0, companies can manage the entire service lifecycle with a single provider — Astea.
Astea Alliance 14.0 delivers a number of noteworthy advancements, such as:
- Improved Productivity & Collaboration Tools – A more robust workflow engine is one of the key enhancements Astea has added to help companies improve productivity by providing a centralized console to build, automate, and monitor a consolidated view of all workflow rules, alerts and processes. When it comes to mobile field service solutions, one of the most important elements for success is technician adoption. The solution has to provide powerful capabilities, but also be easy to use. With Astea Alliance 14.0, Astea continues to incorporate new functionality that focuses on the user experience as well as adding more configuration capabilities without complexity. Parts management in the field, is extremely important when it comes to improving first-time fix rates and elevating customer satisfaction levels. Additional supply chain features have been added to Astea's mobile solution to further extend its parts management capabilities. Astea has also developed an end-user feedback option, throughout their solution suite, to capture end-user product suggestions and feedback.
- Your Service Platform, Your Way –Astea continues to amplify configuration capabilities by enabling non-technical users to easily modify/extend their platform. Organizations benefit by having a feature-rich foundation, out-of-the-box, that can be easily adapted as needed. Organizations can build new modules, as well as import and export customizations to different environments when needed. Astea is also proud to announce that their Astea Alliance cloud solution can also be deployed on the Microsoft® Azure® cloud.
- Drive Proactive Support and Continuous Process Improvement – Astea Alliance extended capabilities to their existing "plug & play" connector to Cumulocity, the global leading provider of 'Internet-of-Things' (IoT). The connected, end-to-end solution enables service organizations to immediately leverage the latest technology advancements to more accurately predict equipment failures, create usage-based maintenance schedules, reduce the number of truck rolls, improve inventory utilization, and meet greater service level agreement (SLA) commitments with fewer resources.
- Easily Manage and Support a Company's Entire Service Ecosystem – In order for companies to ensure complete visibility & control over their entire service network, it becomes mission critical to have a platform that can serve as their single point of truth for all full-time and outsourced stakeholders. With Astea Alliance 14.0, Astea has redesigned its Third Party Vendor Portal in HTML5, delivering a fresh user experience that provides for a sleek, simplistic and personalized navigation, making it even easier for partners to participate in a company's service delivery supply chain. Further enhancements have also been made in the area of Logistics, Scheduling, Contracts, and Performance Management.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership – Astea recognizes the importance of being able to easily interoperate within an organization's existing infrastructure. As a result, they have made significant advancements to their integration console & toolkit. They have also added more standardized connectors to accelerate and simplify interoperating with major ERP and CRM solutions. Additionally, Astea has enriched its import and export templates to help organizations optimize, cleanse and maintain their data. This will make it easier and faster for organizations to cleanse and migrate their data during the implementation process.
Astea is the only solution provider that offers all cornerstones of service lifecycle management: customer management; service management; asset management; complete forward and reverse logistics management; and mobile workforce management with enhanced scheduling optimization and actionable business intelligence. Whether in the cloud or on-premise, Astea's solutions are seamlessly orchestrated to share and leverage information throughout the service lifecycle – removing the traditional barriers between the field and back office.
About Astea International
Astea International is a global provider of software solutions that offer all the cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including customer management, service management, asset management, forward and reverse logistics management and mobile workforce management and optimization. Astea's solutions link processes, people, parts, and data to empower companies and provide the agility they need to achieve sustainable value in less time, and successfully compete in a global economy. Since 1979, Astea has been helping more than 600 companies drive even higher levels of customer satisfaction with faster response times and proactive communication, creating a seamless, consistent and highly personalized experience at every customer relationship touch point. For more information about Astea, please visit www.astea.com. Service Smart. Enterprise Proven.
© 2016 Astea International Inc. Astea and Astea Alliance are trademarks of Astea International Inc. All other company and product names contained herein are trademarks of the respective holders.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160212/332698LOGO
SOURCE Astea International Inc.
For further information: Debbie Geiger, Astea International, Vice President, Marketing, 215-682-2500, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.astea.com