NANJING, China, Feb. 25, 2013 /CNW/ - ArcherMind today introduced the SeeMore, a new smartphone solution for the visually impaired and the aShare Nano, a brand new TV dongle system at MWC 2013.
"Mobile accessories are changing the way we interact with the world, and with small accessories such as the aShare Nano, we are able to stream videos and photos on our phones to TV display, play Video-on-Demand via WiFi, play Android games on TV, and even use a cell phone as a remote controller," said Jiping Wang, CEO of ArcherMind. He expects that the technical innovation the company has introduced will bring fun and happiness to everyday life, and also to the daily lives of visually impaired people with the SeeMore smartphone.
A new smart phone solution for the visually impaired, it enables an excellent user experience for anyone looking to use Android devices.
SeeMore was developed by ArcherMind in 2012 and will be released at MWC 2013. It is a highly customized software system based on the latest version of Android. It can be ported easily on existing smartphone devices, such as Google Galaxy Nexus. SeeMore includes the following key features:
- Complete Voice Guide: operate the phone without looking at it
- Convenient Gesture Control: home, back, open, close, etc.
- Input Method by Listening: input any text, any symbol
- Any App: use any app you want
A brand new TV dongle system that connects your smartphone and TV seamlessly.
People look at TV and smartphone screens everyday. aShare brings a brand new "connecting" experience for these two screens.
aShare Nano is a wireless display accessory for mobile phones. TV screens can become a mobile phone's display, while a mobile phone can transform into a remote controller for your TV.
- Internet Multimedia - Multimedia application preinstalled, VOD on the phone and wirelessly played on widescreen TVs
- Photos and Video - Using UPnP/DLNA, AirPlay and Miracast protocol, you can show off photos, videos and music stored in your mobile phone to your family and friends
- Games - Mobile phone acts as a game controller working with gyroscope, the video is displayed on TV
- Desktop Mirror - Mirror mobile phone desktop to TV or projector, present any content from phone to TV display
- Remote Controller - Provide Air Mouse, TrackPad Mouse, Touch Screen, Virtual Keyboard and IME remote controller, it will help when surfing the internet, inputting text, dragging windows and controlling volume
ArcherMind Technology (Nanjing) Co., Ltd is a leader in professional mobile software development services, such as total solutions for Android devices, reference design for chip vendors, mobile app development and quality assurance testing service. Also, the company develops innovative mobile products like smartphone for the visually impaired and phone accessories.
If you are interested, click here to view company website.
SOURCE: ArcherMind Technology (Nanjing) Co.,Ltd
For further information:
Jackey Yang, +1-647-802-7708, email@example.com