After expanding earlier this year to Calgary, Edmonton and Montreal, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery is now available in Ottawa-Gatineau
Over a million items from a wide selection of categories, including luxury beauty, home essentials, electronics, and sports and outdoors are available for Prime FREE One-Day Delivery seven days a week, even on weekends
SEATTLE, July 25, 2017 /CNW/ - Amazon.ca today announced that Prime FREE One-Day Delivery is now available for Prime members shipping to Ottawa-Gatineau. Prime members can place an order before 10 p.m. local time and all qualifying orders over $25 will arrive the very next day, even on Saturday and Sunday, by 9 p.m. Prime FREE One-Day Delivery is available on over a million items ranging from home essentials and curated fashion, to office products and gaming consoles.
"We are excited to offer faster, free delivery for Prime members in the Ottawa-Gatineau region," said Mike Strauch, Country Manager for Amazon.ca. "Customers can now conveniently shop a wide selection of Prime FREE One-Day Delivery products that they can enjoy the very next day."
Prime FREE One-Day Delivery
To find items eligible for FREE One-Day Delivery, simply look for the Prime FREE One-Day icon or use the new Prime FREE One-Day check box located in the filter menu on your desktop or mobile device. Choose FREE One-Day Delivery at checkout and eligible orders over $25 placed before 10 p.m. will be delivered the next day, for free. Find eligible postal codes and see more details at www.amazon.ca/PrimeDelivery.
Extensive One-Day Selection
Amazon.ca offers One-Day Delivery on more than a million items, spanning many product categories:
- Barbecue Season: Get ready to fire up the grill! Amazon.ca has a wide selection of barbeques and cooking utensils that will arrive in time for your next outdoor feast.
- Summer Reads: Shop the latest list of bestsellers or the greatest beach bag essential, a Kindle e-reader, and have it arrive on your doorstep in a flash.
- Lawn Care Essentials: Whether you're in need of a new extension cord or garden hose, conveniently receive free and fast delivery on tons of gardening items.
- Back-to-School Fashion: Avoid the hustle and bustle this back-to-school season and shop the latest fashion trends without having to choose between a day at the mall or time spent outdoors.
- Must-Have Handbags: Amazon.ca has the largest selection of handbags in Canada. Conveniently receive free and fast delivery on top-brand such as FRYE, Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, Steve Madden, Vince Camuto, and ZAC Zac Posen.
More to Prime
Tens of millions of Prime members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime. For Canadian members, Prime benefits include unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, Prime FREE Same-Day and One-Day Delivery for Toronto and Vancouver, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery for Ottawa-Gatineau, Montreal, Calgary, and Edmonton, Prime Video, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, free unlimited photo storage with Amazon Drive, 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals and more. To learn more about Amazon Prime, visit www.amazon.ca/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-848-1385