- Aeromexico selected AccesRail to provide better connectivity options for its passengers
- Airline customers can buy tickets for major rail and bus services in Spain, the United Kingdom and Canada
MEXICO CITY, Sept. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Aeromexico, Mexico's global airline, recently signed a commercial agreement with transportation provider AccesRail, to offer customers more and better connectivity options through major railway and bus services in Spain, the United Kingdom and Canada. Aeromexico customers can buy tickets for these services from travel agencies and directly through our Reservations Center, our City Ticket Offices.
The railway and bus companies included in the agreement for the referenced countries include:
- VIA Rail Canada with trains departing from Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver to 13 destinations through Canada, such as Gaspe, Halifax, Jasper, Niagara Falls, Quebec, and Winnipeg, among others.
- Renfe in Spain with train services from Madrid Atocha and Chamartin and connections to 31 destinations, such as Barcelona, Bilbao, Granada, Leon, Malaga, Murcia, Sevilla and Valencia, among others.
- First Great Western in the United Kingdom offering train services from the London Paddington station to 11 cities across the country, such as Cotswolds, English Riviera, Exeter, Isles of Scilly, and Oxford, among others. In London, the agreement also includes National Express bus services from the Central Bus Station to 29 destinations, such as Birmingham, Cambridge, Cheltenham Spa, Nottingham, Oxford, and Southampton, among others.
This agreement if further proof of Aeromexico's commitment to passengers as the carrier consolidates its leadership position by offering customers quality ground and rail transportation services for a unique travel experience.
About Grupo Aeromexico
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries provide commercial aviation services and manage passenger loyalty programs in Mexico. Aeromexico, Mexico's global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights from its main hub in Terminal 2 at the Mexico City International Airport. Its route network spans more than 80 cities on three continents, including 46 in Mexico, 16 in the United States, 15 in Latin America, three in Canada, three in Europe, and two in Asia.
Aeromexico's fleet of more than 130 aircraft includes Boeing 787, 777, 767 and 737 jet airliners and Next Generation Embraer 145, 170, 175 and 190 models. In 2012, the airline announced the most significant investment strategy in aviation history in Mexico for the purchase of 100 Boeing aircraft including 90 B737 MAX jet airliners and ten B787 Dreamliners.
As a founding member of the SkyTeam alliance, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year, Aeromexico offers customers more than 1,000 destinations in 179 countries served by the 20 SkyTeam airline partners rewarding passengers with benefits including access to 636 premium airport lounges around the world. Aeromexico also offers travel options through its code share partners Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Avianca, LAN, TACA and TAM with extensive connectivity in countries like the United States, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia and Peru. www.aeromexico.com www.skyteam.com
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130315/MX77534LOGO
For further information: Alejandro Bosquez Gonzalez, Coordinador de Comunicacion Externa & R.P. / Norteamerica, External Communications & P.R Coordinator / North America, Tel. +52 (55) 9132 4604, Mail. email@example.com, http://www.aeromexico.com