LG's popular V20 smartphone coming to Bell, FIDO and Rogers
TORONTO, March 6, 2017 /CNW/ - Due to popular demand LG Electronics' feature-rich smartphone, the LG V20, will be available for purchase at three additional carriers starting March 9, 2017.
Since its Canadian launch in October 2016, the V20 has collected a strong portfolio of positive reactions from industry insiders and consumers alike who appreciated the smartphone's design and feature-rich specifications.
"Announcing additional carrier partners for the LG V20 means supporting our consumer demands, which LG strives to achieve in every strategic decision," said Shelly Walia, Brand Manager, Mobile Communications at LG Electronics Canada. "The positive reaction post-launch in October drove us to secure additional Canadian partners. We're proud to partner with Bell, FIDO, Freedom Mobile, Rogers and Videotron to ensure people have options."
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Processor
- Display: Main 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) / Secondary IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 64GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP with F1.9 Aperture (120° Wide Angle) / Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture OIS (Standard Angle) and 8MP with F2.4 Aperture (135° Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3200mAh replaceable battery
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 174g
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n, ac) / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC/ USB 2.0 (3.0 compatible)
- Colour: Titan
- Others: Hi-Fi Video Recording / Steady Record 2.0 / HD Audio Recorder / Studio Mode / High AOP Mic / Second Screen / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / Google In Apps / Finger Print Scanner / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
LG V20 pricing is determined by carriers.
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is a global leader and trend setter in the mobile and wearable industry with breakthrough technologies and innovative designs. By continually developing highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery, camera optics and LTE technology, LG creates handsets and wearables that fit the lifestyles of a wide range of people all over the world. While helping to enhance the mobile user experience by incorporating unique, sophisticated designs and intuitive UX features, LG is also committed to guiding consumers into the era of convergence and Internet of Things, maximizing inter-device connectivity between a wide range of smartphones, tablets, wearables, home and portable electronics products. For more information, please visit www.LG.com.
About LG Electronics Canada
The LG brand was established in 1995. The company is a global leader in electronics, information and communications products, with more than 117 operations around the world, and annual worldwide revenues of more than US $49 billion. LG Canada is comprised of five business units - Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Home Entertainment, Business Solutions and Commercial Air Conditioning. The company has offices in Toronto and Vancouver. LG Canada is focused on delivering award-winning products known for blending style and technology. These innovative products include cell phones, flat screen TVs, laptop computers and home appliances. For more information please visit www.LG.com.
SOURCE LG Electronics Canada
For further information: Media Contacts: Cory Profiti, LG Canada, P: 647.253.6300 x2918 | C: 647.629.3811, email@example.com; Lisa Yerilin, LG-One Canada, P: 416-486-2563 | C: 647.461.1049, firstname.lastname@example.org; For more information: LG.com, @LGCanada