/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
PERTH, Western Australia, June 30 /CNW/ - The following pictorial update covers the last 4 weeks to 28 June 2010. During that time we have:
- Completed the mill sump ramp and floor.
- Poured the crushed ore transfer station vault footings and base.
- Commenced workshop/warehouse foundations.
- Completed 4th strake lift on CIL tanks 5 and 6.
- Finished process pond linings.
- Advanced CCD thickener foundations up to ground level.
- Advanced block making and building at the new Salman Village.
- Completed the Mining Office and are finalising IT installation.
- Installed parallel perimeter security fences.
- 85% procurement complete.
- 98% design complete.
- Now committed some US$50m in expenditure of which we had paid US$32m
to 31 May. The project remains on track to this point.
- Up to 780 personnel currently working on site.
- Advanced sulphide flotation testwork with positive initial results.
Further photographs appear on the Company's website at http://www.adamusresources.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=337&Itemid=121
Adamus Resources Limited is a Perth-based mineral exploration company, listed on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) and Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market (FSE).
The Company's primary focus is on exploring, realising and expanding the economic potential of the Southern Ashanti Gold Project in Ghana, West Africa. The Project encompasses approximately 665km(2) of tenure in the Ashanti Gold Belt - host to over 100moz of gold and the Project boasts excellent access to port and road infrastructure. Ghana is a stable West African country with a long history and some of the world's largest gold mining operations. Gold production is vital to the national economy. Members of the Adamus Board and management team have proven records in mineral exploration, project development and project financing.
ADAMUS RESOURCES LIMITED
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information: For further information: please see our website: www.adamusresources.com.au or contact: Mark Bojanjac - Managing Director/CEO, +61 8 9322 5943, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mark Connelly - Executive Director/COO, +61 8 9322 5943, email: email@example.com; For media enquiries contact: Brian Thornton - Farrington National, +61 2 9332 4448, email: firstname.lastname@example.org