NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
PERTH, Western Australia, Aug. 9 /CNW/ - The following pictorial update covers site works over the last 4 weeks to 30 July 2010.
During that time we have :
- Completed final lifts on all CIL tanks.
- Completed final lift on the ROM pad.
- Completed crusher foundations.
- Commenced tailings dam and water storage dam site clearing. Extended
roads to these sites.
- Commenced grade control at Nugget Hill with 2 rigs.
- Commenced building houses at the new Salman Village.
- Commenced electrical switchroom foundations.
- Received more heavy equipment on site including the Carbon
Regeneration Kiln, Crusher and SAG mill motor.
- Up to 1,700 personnel on site.
- Now committed some US$71m in expenditure of which we have paid US$42m.
Further photographs appear on the Company's website at
Adamus Resources Limited is a Perth-based company developing a gold mine in Ghana, listed on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) and Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market (FSE).
The Company's primary focus is on exploring, realising and expanding the economic potential of the Southern Ashanti Gold Project in Ghana, West Africa. The Project encompasses approximately 665km(2) of tenure in the Ashanti Gold Belt - host to over 100moz of gold and the Project boasts excellent access to port and road infrastructure. Ghana is a stable West African country with a long history and some of the world's largest gold mining operations. Gold production is vital to the national economy. Members of the Adamus Board and management team have proven records in mineral exploration, project development and project financing.
ADAMUS RESOURCES LIMITED
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
For further information: For further information: please see our website: www.adamusresources.com.au or contact: Mark Bojanjac - Managing Director/CEO, +61 8 9322 5943, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mark Connelly - Executive Director/COO, +61 8 9322 5943, email: email@example.com; For media enquiries contact: Brian Thornton - Farrington National, +61 2 9332 4448, email: firstname.lastname@example.org