/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
PERTH, Australia, Sept. 1 /CNW/ - Over the last 4 weeks to 31 August 2010, the following work has commenced, continued or been completed :
- CIL tanks completed.
- Bulk filling, road construction and drainage at the Salman host site
- Final raise completed on ROM pad.
- Construction of the Salman Central road progressed.
- Clearing of the Nugget Hill to ROM pad road commenced.
- Water storage dam clearing is 100% complete.
- Tailings basin clearing is 90% complete.
- Dedicated transformer installed at Essiama Sub Station.
- Mining Tender site inspection conducted with seven (7) potential
- Laying of welded pipe for the Ankobra River pipeline, 4kms completed.
- Raw water tank at final height.
- Electrical & Instrumentation installation contract awarded. All major
contracts now awarded.
- Phase 1 grade control drilling at Nugget Hill completed.
- Preparation for exploration drilling at Salman and Aliva.
- HV Suspended Slab poured and partially stripped.
- Crusher steel erection commenced.
- Thickener columns and radial beams installed.
- Flocculant area ring beams poured.
- Lime silo structural steel erection commenced.
- Mill shell ends delivered to site.
- Workshop / warehouse 90% complete.
- Committed some US$82.7m in expenditure of which we have paid US
Photographs appear on the Company's website at http://www.adamusresources.com.au/nzema-gold-project/construction-progress.html
Adamus Resources Limited is a Perth-based company developing a gold mine in Ghana, listed on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) and Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market (FSE).
The Company's primary focus is on exploring, realising and expanding the economic potential of the Southern Ashanti Gold Project in Ghana, West Africa. The Project encompasses approximately 665km(2) of tenure in the Ashanti Gold Belt - host to over 100moz of gold and the Project boasts excellent access to port and road infrastructure. Ghana is a stable West African country with a long history and some of the world's largest gold mining operations. Gold production is vital to the national economy. Members of the Adamus Board and management team have proven records in mineral exploration, project development and project financing.
ADAMUS RESOURCES LIMITED
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information: For further information: please see our website: www.adamusresources.com.au or contact: Mark Bojanjac, Managing Director/CEO, +61 8 9322 5943, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mark Connelly, Executive Director/COO, +61 8 9322 5943, email: email@example.com; For media enquiries contact: Brian Thornton, Farrington National, +61 2 9332 4448, email: firstname.lastname@example.org