Acquisition of securities of Claim Post Resources Inc.


EDMONTON, Feb. 1, 2013 /CNW/ - Kluskus Holdings Ltd. ("Kluskus") and Continental Transportation Sales & Leasing Limited Partnership ("CTSL LP"), entities controlled by John K. Assman, collectively acquired 8,425,000 common shares (each a "Share") of Claim Post Resources Inc. ("CPS") pursuant to a non-brokered private placement offering by CPS.

As a result, Kluskus owned approximately 12.5% and CTSL LP owned approximately 7.48% of the 45,788,831 issued and outstanding Shares of CPS as at the date of such acquisitions. Mr. Assman understands that these positions collectively represent 19.98% of the 45,788,831 Shares issued and outstanding.

Mr. Assman's interest in CPS is for investment purposes only.  Mr. Assman, Kluskus and CTSL LP have no current intention of making a take-over bid for CPS.  Mr. Assman, Kluskus and CTSL LP reserve the right from time to time to purchase additional Shares or to dispose of Shares held by Kluskus and/or CTSL LP.

SOURCE: Claim Post Resources Inc.

For further information:

John K. Assman
9011 - 50 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta  T6B 2Y2
Phone:  (780) 468-4300

Organization Profile

Claim Post Resources Inc.

More on this organization

Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

CNW Membership

Fill out a CNW membership form or contact us at 1 (877) 269-7890

Learn about CNW services

Request more information about CNW products and services or call us at 1 (877) 269-7890