MONTREAL, Nov. 4, 2015 /CNW/ -- Acquisio, a world leader in digital and programmatic marketing solutions, announces Acquisio Promote, an all-in-one digital marketing solution for local businesses in need of a digital presence and new customer generation. This simple, fast and incredibly effective technology solution will be made available exclusively for agencies and resellers that service the local market.
The Crisis Facing Local Businesses Today
According to research done in 2014 by Google, more than 90% of small businesses still do not have a mobile website despite;
- Greater than 50% of mobile searches being done today have local intent
- The April 2015 "Mobilegeddon" update ensures that mobile search results will now favor those small and local businesses that have a mobile-friendly website, and;
- 40% of searchers say they would turn to a competitor's site after a bad mobile experience.
How Promote works
Promote is designed to drive more phone calls and leads to your clients. Local Businesses simply provide their phone number and Promote does the rest, by providing them with:
- A simple, configurable, mobile-optimized website and URL with call tracking capabilities.
- Ad campaigns on Google AdWords with a pre-built, vertical-specific site design, imagery, content and ad taxonomy.
- Acquisio's proprietary optimization algorithm to deliver maximum clicks and calls within any geo-targeted radius.
- Analytics and reporting dashboards with call tracking and recording capabilities.
"I am proud to bring such an intuitive digital product to the market to help small businesses thrive in the difficult economic environment," said Sebastien Provencher, VP of Product at Acquisio. "Promote solves a desperate need in the industry, and with easy and instinctive optimization solutions available, at the touch of a button, this is a game changer for many businesses that desperately need to understand and take advantage of the digital landscape in order to drive more calls and sales."
"This is the best possible time for Promote," said Marc Poirier, CEO of Acquisio. "Resellers can now offer their clients more complete digital experience, designed to drive calls and boost business locally. To agencies and resellers managing small business accounts, this is an ideal opportunity to offer your clients everything their business needs to be successful."
For more info on Promote, visit Acquisio at AdTech at booth #104, or visit www.acquisio.com/promote for more details.
Acquisio is a digital and programmatic marketing solution for agencies, resellers and direct advertisers to deliver better, faster, and smarter campaign results.
Co-founded in 2003, Acquisio started as an SEM agency and developed into a high-powered digital marketing software designed to solve the inefficiencies all SEM agencies face.
Acquisio's automated system does 90% of the work for its users, ensuring more of their time is free for analyzing data and improving campaigns.
With more than 500 agencies using Acquisio and $2 billion ad spend under management, Acquisio is recognized as being one of the fastest growing companies in North America, winning the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 and Fast 50 awards for four consecutive years. The Acquisio software is used by companies like GroupM, Sensis, Hanapin Marketing, iRep, Yellow Pages and Microsoft.
With its headquarters in Montreal, Acquisio also has offices in New York, Seattle, London, and Tokyo. For more information, contact Acquisio.
The North 6th Agency for Acquisio: Acquisio@n6a.com