MEDIA ALERT - FOR INTERVIEW/PHOTO/CAMERA OPP
TORONTO, Feb. 10, 2017 /CNW/ - On February 14th, Edelman will present new Canadian data from the Global 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer. The annual study explores people's trust in key institutions – government, media, business and NGOs – globally. As populism plays a growing role in the global political landscape, it has become a force that business leaders can't ignore. Following the presentation, prominent industry and government leaders will discuss the findings and share their unique perspectives.
Edelman spokespeople and panelists are available for interviews. Please contact Samantha Campana - Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-252-2854 - if you would like to send cameras or attend.
This event is also being hosted on Edelman Canada's Facebook page. Join the conversation online: #TrustBarometer
Edelman Trust Barometer 2017
- What: 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer – Canadian Data Release
- Where: Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queens Park, Toronto (Queen's Park entrance)
- When: Tuesday, February 14, 2017. Doors open: 7 a.m.
- Gary Doer, Senior Business Advisor, Dentons; Former Ambassador of Canada to the United States of America, Former Premier of Manitoba
- Jan De Silva, President & CEO, Toronto Region Board of Trade
- Saul Klein, PHD, Dean & Lansdowne Professor of International Business, Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria
- Steve Ladurantaye, Managing Editor, Digital News, CBC
- Edelman Leadership in attendance:
- Ben Boyd, President, Practices and Sectors and Chief Executive Officer, Edelman Canada and Latin America
- Lisa Kimmel, President and Chief Executive Officer, Edelman Canada
- Scott Evans, General Manager, Edelman Canada
SOURCE Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
For further information: Samantha Campana - Samantha.email@example.com or 647-252-2854