Thousands of items from every sector; all of it to sell without minimum bids or reserve prices
EDMONTON, April 12, 2016 /CNW/ - For weeks, the Ritchie Bros. crew in Edmonton, Alberta has been working hard getting everything lined up and ready for the thousands of bidders expected come auction time in April. With just two weeks until the auction begins, equipment still arrives daily to the massive site located just outside Alberta's capital.
The Edmonton auction in April is traditionally the company's largest Canadian auction of the year, and this year is the biggest yet. On April 26 – 30, 2016, Ritchie Bros. will sell more than 10,000 items in Edmonton, including 235+ excavators, 210+ compactors, 190+ loaders, 180+ dozers, 260 truck tractors, 1,000+ trailers, and a lot more.
"The selection of trucks and equipment we are offering this year is unmatched anywhere," said Brian Glenn, Senior Vice President, Ritchie Bros. "Whether you're looking to purchase a single item or an entire fleet, we have what you need—and every item will be sold with no reserve prices or minimum bids."
Auction schedule (*subject to change)
- Day One – Tuesday, April 26, 2016 – truck tractors, dump trucks, scissor lifts, boom lifts, forklifts, flatbed trucks, mixer trucks, mechanics trucks, utility trucks, fuel & lube trucks, van trucks, trailers, classic cars, and more.
- Day Two – Wednesday, April 27, 2016 – wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, loader backhoes, articulated dump trucks, water trucks, tank trucks, vacuum trucks, boom trucks, winch tractors, bottom dump trailers, side dump trailers, end dump trailers, tank trailers, pneumatic bulk trailers, log trailers, aircraft, real estate and more.
- Day Three – Thursday, April 28, 2016 – crawler tractors, motor graders, motor scrapers, rock trucks, pipelayers, van trailers, hiboys, lowboys, equipment trailers, oilfield floats, step-deck trailers, jeeps, aggregate & paving equipment, portable camps & offices, and more.
- Day Four – Friday, April 29, 2016 – excavators, cranes, compactors, agricultural equipment, drilling equipment, and more.
- Day Five – Saturday, April 30, 2016 – pickup trucks, SUVs, automobiles, RVs, boats, and more.
- Attachments, consumer items, etc. will sell by Timed Auction, which will run April 26 – 30, 2016
For a detailed list of all equipment in the auction, including high-res photos of the items, visit rbauction.com/Edmonton. Interested buyers can bid in person at the auction site, online in real time, or by proxy.
Two vintage Chevrolet El Caminos being sold for charity
On Day 1 (Tuesday, April 26), Ritchie Bros. will sell a 1965 and a 1970 Chevrolet El Camino, with all proceeds going to charity. For more info, visit rbauction.com/Edmonton or call +1.780.955.2486.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauction.com/financing). Ritchie Bros. has operations in 19 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For further information: Media contact: Ian Malinski, Corporate Communications Lead, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, +1.778.331.5432, firstname.lastname@example.org