BMO Offers Lowest Five-year Fixed Rate Mortgage, Helping Canadians Become Mortgage-Free Faster
- BMO donates $35,000 to the YWCA's Crossroads Safe Haven Campaign to
fund the building of a new women's shelter
- BMO re-opens newly-expanded branch in anticipation of continuing
growth in Peterborough
- Investment of $1.4 Million in new branch - double the size of
- Making Money Make Sense six days a week
PETERBOROUGH, ON, April 6 /CNW/ - BMO Bank of Montreal invites members of the community to celebrate the grand re-opening of its expanded branch in Peterborough's largest mall, Lansdowne Place on Thursday April 8. Along with the donation to the Crossroads Safe Haven Campaign, BMO is involved in launching the Shelter from the Storm initiative on April 12 with the Canadian Women's Foundation.
"BMO is proud to be part of the Peterborough community and to have been associated with Lansdowne Place since its inception in October 1980. We're now pleased to offer a larger branch so our customers can make the most of the great customer experience our Lansdowne Place team delivers on a daily basis," said Lloyd Fleming, District Vice-President, BMO Bank of Montreal.
"With interest rates rising, BMO is committed to helping Canadian homeowners pay off their mortgage a decade sooner and save thousands of dollars in interest," said Wendy Cooke, Branch Manager. "By getting pre-approved for BMO's lowest five-year fixed rate mortgage now, customers will have up to 90 days to search for the home of their dreams and take advantage of this great offer with no obligation."
Members of the community are invited to come out and enjoy a fun-filled family day which will include a complimentary BBQ, a balloon twister and face painter, BMO the Bear and free ice cream from Kawartha Dairy.
- Mayor Paul Ayotte
- Lloyd Fleming, District VP
- Cheryl Pearson, Area Manager
- John Capitelli, Area Manager of National Business Development Group
- Bill Sheppard, Manager, BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Bill and Gail Lockington (Represent Charity of Choice YWCA)
- Lynn Zimmer with YWCA
Grand Re-Opening Celebration
- Great giveaways and chances to win 5,000 Air Miles
- Family-fun activities, complimentary ice cream, BBQ, and refreshments
Thursday, April 8, 2010 from 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Speeches and cheque presentation of $35,000 to YWCA at 6:00 p.m.
Ribbon cutting ceremony and photo opportunity at 6:15 p.m.
645 Lansdowne St. W.
BMO in Peterborough
Established in 1817 as Canada's first bank, BMO Bank of Montreal operates three branches in Peterborough. BMO provides support to various Peterborough institutions including: YWCA Peterborough, Victoria & Haliburton, Peterborough Regional Health Centre Foundation and Homegrown Homes.
SOURCE BMO BANK OF MONTREAL
For further information: For further information: Media Contact: Martha McInnis, email@example.com, (416) 867-3996