Panel - Evolving leadership
Thursday, June 5, 2014
Noon – 2 p.m. (talk at 1 p.m.)
Omni Mont-Royal Hotel
1050 Sherbrooke Street W., Montréal
MONTREAL, June 3 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - The Canadian Club of Montreal is organizing a major event bringing together four business leaders involved in all facets of our society: political, economic and social.
Representing three generations, they will speak to our members about the future of our society and share their views on the impact of leadership on the growth of companies.
- Dominique Anglade, Chief Executive Officer – Montreal International.
- Marie-Line Beauchamp, Corporate Director of the IRCM Foundation (Institut de recherches cliniques de Montréal) and Alia Consulting
- Isabelle Courville, Chair of the Board of Laurentian Bank of Canada and also a Board member of Canadian Pacific and TVAGroup
- Isabelle Hudon, President of Sun Life Financial, Quebec and also a Board member of Hydro-Québec, Holt Renfrew Canada and Canada Council for the Arts
The panel will be led by Madeleine Chenette, Partner and National Executive Director of Strategy Services at SECOR-KPMG.
Specifically, panelists will answer four key questions:
- What are today's leadership issues and what should we expect for tomorrow?
- How should leadership evolve in the boards of directors and management teams of large corporations and mid-sized companies?
- To what extent does the increased presence of women in leadership positions impact the management style of organizations?
- How can we better develop leadership in our organizations?
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you to this most interesting luncheon presentation.
SOURCE: Canadian Club of Montreal
For further information: Roxane Gélinas, Coordinator -- Events, Canadian Club of Montreal, (514) 398-0333, email@example.com, www.canadianclub-montreal.ca; A photographer will be on site. Selection of official photos can be purchased through this website: http://agencequebecpresse.photoshelter.com/gallery/Cercle-Canadien/G0000iLDYzsc7QdU