General Donlee Canada Inc. Announces Annual General Meeting Voting Results

TORONTO, May 14, 2013 /CNW/ - At the annual meeting of shareholders of General Donlee Canada Inc. held on May 8, 2013, the proposed resolutions were passed by a show of hands.

Approximately 12.5% of the votes represented at the meeting were represented by proxy with the remaining 87.5% represented in person.  The table below reflects how proxies, shown as a percentage of shares represented at the meeting, were instructed to vote:

Election of Directors Share represented
in person (%)
Shares represented by proxy
Voting Instructions
For (%) Withheld (%)
       
George Armoyan 87.55 11.46 0.99
Michael Bregman 87.55 10.97 1.48
Ken Laver 87.55 11.46 0.99
Brian Luborsky 87.55 11.28 1.17
Hugh MacDiarmid 87.55 11.30 1.15
Garen Mikirditsian 87.55 10.81 1.64
David Wood 87.55 11.33 1.12
       

About General Donlee Canada Inc.
General Donlee Canada Inc. is a leading diversified manufacturer of precision-machined products serving the commercial, military, and general aerospace industries as well as the nuclear, power generation, oil & gas and capital equipment end markets.  General Donlee's operating strategy focuses on targeting niche markets for products that are aligned with its sophisticated manufacturing capabilities and skilled workforce.

SOURCE: General Donlee Canada Inc.

For further information:

Robert S. Kheir, MBA, CMA
Chief Financial Officer
Telephone: (416) 743-4417
E-mail:  rkheir@generaldonlee.com
Website: www.generaldonlee.com

Profil de l'entreprise

General Donlee Canada Inc.

Renseignements sur cet organisme


FORFAITS PERSONNALISÉS

Jetez un coup d’œil sur nos forfaits personnalisés ou créez le vôtre selon vos besoins de communication particuliers.

Commencez dès aujourd'hui .

ADHÉSION À CNW

Remplissez un formulaire d'adhésion à CNW ou communiquez avec nous au 1-877-269-7890.

RENSEIGNEZ-VOUS SUR LES SERVICES DE CNW

Demandez plus d'informations sur les produits et services de CNW ou communiquez avec nous au 1‑877-269-7890.