On-floor education sessions at Miami Beach expo to highlight business opportunities in custom chemical sector
HAMILTON, N.J., Dec. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - InformEx, North America's leading business partnering event for buyers and sellers of high-value chemistry, has announced its lineup of education sessions for its 2014 conference and expo, to be held in Miami Beach, Florida, from January 21-24.
More than 3,500 attendees from top pharmaceutical, fine chemical and specialty chemical companies — along with hundreds of exhibitors — will take part in InformEx 2014. (Register here.)
"InformEx is known for fostering the valuable in-person connections that lead to thriving business for buyers and sellers of custom chemicals," said Nancy Largay, InformEx Brand Director. "In 2014, as we celebrate our 30th edition, we've expanded the conference with top speakers and education sessions that prepare attendees for new opportunities in this changing sector."
Education sessions will be conveniently located on the show floor, designed to accommodate attendees' busy meeting schedules. Noise-cancelling headphones allow participants to focus and actively contribute to these "silent" sessions, even amidst an energy-filled environment.
This year's education topics were identified by members of the InformEx community, who expressed a strong interest in learning more about issues that hold potential to reshape the competitive playing field in 2014 and beyond. Registered attendees have access to all sessions and full transcripts of sessions.
InformEx 2014 sessions will include:
- Meeting the demand for personalized medicine. Learn how custom manufacturers can supply the growing need for custom synthesis and diverse raw materials required for specialized drugs and diagnostics.
- Overcoming trade barriers — or not? The pending free trade agreement between the U.S. and the European Union would have global implications, providing enormous market incentives for U.S. chemical manufacturers. But will regulatory differences get in the way of the deal's ultimate passage?
- Niche opportunities in pharma. Where will new products emerge in the drug industry in coming years: big pharma, biotech? What will the new molecules look like and what services will drug makers require?
- The intellectual property goldmine. Patenting specialty chemical innovations in the U.S. is affordable. And more importantly, the process is fairly simple when you have the right guidance. Learn how to navigate the process and commercialize your ideas as quickly as possible.
- Green chemistry. New technologies, regulations, consumer forces and economic factors are driving green chemistry — a market that's set to grow to nearly $100 billion by 2020 and save the chemical industry over $65 billion. How do you differentiate yourself in the green chemistry supply chain?
- 3-D printing, feedstock trends, cyber-security and more. Visit the conference schedule for more detailed information on education sessions and speakers.
In addition to these education sessions, InformEx 2014 will feature personalized networking opportunities that you can facilitate using the first-ever InformEx app, which works on both mobile and desktop computers. You can use the app to request and accept one-on-one meetings, check out updated exhibitor listings and view the show floor.
Attendees also have access to all daily networking receptions and complimentary admission to the World Class Exhibitor & Technology Showcase.
InformEx is a marquee event for hundreds of leading companies — including manufacturers, distributors and service providers to the fine, specialty, and custom chemical industry. Don't miss out on the action in Miami Beach. Explore the full schedule of events at InformEx.com and register now.
Produced by UBM, InformEx fosters the continuous advancement of the fine, specialty, and custom chemicals industry by providing networking tools, educational opportunities and community collaboration forums — all designed to accelerate growth in the changing chemical enterprise landscape. The annual InformEx event is the premier must-attend exposition for the chemical industry for the past 30 years, providing a platform for in-person networking and business development. Each year the event brings together an international mix of more than 3,500 fine and specialty chemicals professionals and hundreds of exhibitors. To learn more, visit www.informex.com.
For further information:
Lauren Belmont, InformEx, +1 609-759-4721, firstname.lastname@example.org; Kelly Quigley, Chempetitive Group for InformEx, +1 858-997-9462, email@example.com