Wednesday, January 18th at 10 a.m.
Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal
MONTREAL, Jan. 11, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - The MAC is pleased to invite you to the unveiling of its 2017 annual programming in the presence of John Zeppetelli, Director and Chief Curator, as well as the curatorial team.
Mr. Zeppetelli will present the Museum's 2017 activities in addition to unveiling two new artists taking part in the exhibition Leonard Cohen – Une brèche en toute chose / A Crack in Everything.
The press conference will be held in the presence of:
- John Zeppetelli, Director and Chief Curator
- Lesley Johnstone, Curator and Head of Exhibitions and Education
- Marie-Ève Beaupré, Curator of the Collection
- Emeren García, Head of Travelling Exhibitions
- Mark Lanctôt, curator
- Victor Shiffman, Guest Curator
RSVP before January 17, 2017
Steven Ross, Head of Public Relations
514 847 6232 / Steven.email@example.com
185, Sainte-Catherine West, Montreal (Quebec) H2X 3X5
SOURCE Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal
For further information: Steven Ross, Head of Public Relations, 514 847 6232 / Steven.firstname.lastname@example.org