OTTAWA, April 28, 2016 /CNW/ - With global demand for commodities diminishing, Canada can no longer depend on high resource prices to drive economic growth. The Conference Board of Canada's Business Innovation Summit 2016 will bring together business and public sector leaders to discuss businesses innovation and commercialization for sustained economic growth in Canada.
When: May 2–3, 2016
Where: Shaw Centre, Ottawa, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- Dr. B. Mario Pinto, President, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Shereen Benzvy-Miller, Assistant Deputy Minister, Small Business, Tourism and Marketplace Services, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Christin Pfeiffer, Secretary General, International Network for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Dr. Michael R. Bloom, Vice-President, Industry and Business Strategy, The Conference Board of Canada
- Bruce Lazenby, President and Chief Executive Officer, Invest Ottawa
- Victoria Lennox, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Startup Canada
- Louise Turner, President, British Columbia Premier's Technology Council
For the full schedule and times visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/innovation/agenda.aspx
Media Accreditation is required.
Follow this event on Twitter with the hashtag #CBoCInnovate
The Conference Board of Canada's Business Innovation Summit 2016 is made possible thanks to the financial support of our sponsor: Symcor.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: or media accreditation, contact: Sean Burgess, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 294, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: email@example.com