MONTREAL, Nov. 30 /CNW Telbec/ - As of December 1st, the Quays of the Old
Port skating rink is the hub for winter fun in Montréal. From December 1st to
March 9th, the Quays come alive with countless outdoor and festive activities,
giving visitors unique experiences with a quintessentially Montreal twist.
Not to be missed at the Bonsecours Island:
- December 1st, starting at 10 a.m.: the opening of the outdoor
refrigerated skating rink
- December 1st, starting at 4 p.m.: the Winter Bar d'hiver becomes the
new place in town for a get together with friends!
- December 1, 8, 15 and 22, from 7:15 p.m. - The Quays present the
3rd edition of TELUS Fire on Ice evenings: four magical evenings.
- At 7:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.: on-site trad music show;
December 1 - Swing
December 8 - Vent du Nord
December 15 - Mauvais Sort
December 22 - Alain-François
- At 8 p.m.: the presentation of the pyromusical show TELUS Fire
- December 14, 24-HourWinterWonder with Bougex.
The Quays of the Old Port wish to thank all sponsors of the 2007-2008
winter program: Arctic Glacier, Blizzarrr, Guru, Serra Lunga and Unibroue;
media partners: Astral Media Radio's RockDétente 107.3 Montréal and
énergie 94.3; as well as Voir and Hour.
The Quays of the Old Port also wish to underscore the support of partners
Sleeman, Pepsi and TELUS.
For details on activities and events featured this winter on the Quays,
log on to our website at www.quaysoftheoldport.com or call us at either
514 496-PORT (7678) or 1 800 971-PORT (7678).
For further information:
For further information: Catherine Giroux, Press Relations Coordinator,
Old Port of Montréal Corporation, (514) 283-8085,