Road closures in effect from 6:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. on Sunday, June 22
VANCOUVER, June 20 /CNW/ - The Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5k
will take place in Vancouver on Sunday, June 22, starting at 7:00 a.m. Come
out and cheer on the more than 5,000 runners that will be participating and
raising money for ten local charities in the Scotiabank Group Charity
Challenge. This is the fastest half-marathon in B.C. and we are expecting a
new course record is anticipated. Your support and cheering can make the
difference for all runners that are going that extra mile.
Race Route Road Closures:
- 6:40 a.m. to 7:50 a.m.: SW / NW Marine Drive - All lanes Camuson
to W 16th.
- 6:50a.m. to 7:30 a.m.: UBC East Mall - Wesbrook to W 16th.
- 6:50 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: W 16th Avenue - All lanes from Wesbrook Mall
to Marine Drive.
- 6:50 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: NW Marine Drive - All lanes W 16th to
- 6:50 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: NW Marine Drive - Chancellor to W 4th.
- 7:15 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: W 4th Ave. - Westbound Curb lane and parking
lane from NW Marine to Highbury St.
- 7:20 a.m. to 9:05 a.m.: Highbury St. - All lanes W 4th Ave to Point
- 7:20 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.: Point Grey Road - All lanes Highbury St to
- 7:20 a.m. to 9:20 a.m.: Point Grey Road - Westbound lanes Alma to
- 7:25 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Cornwall Ave. - Westbound lanes MacDonald to
- 7:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.: Burrard Bridge - Southbound two curb lanes
from Cornwall to Pacific.
- 7:35 a.m. to 9:55 a.m.: Pacific Ave. - Eastbound Curb lanes Thurlow
to Burrard and Burrard Bridge access.
- 7:35 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Beach Ave. - Eastbound lanes plus parking
lane from Bidwell into Stanley Park.
- 5:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Beach Ave. - In Stanley Park, North Lagoon
Drive to Lagoon Drive.
For further information:
For further information: Clifton Cunningham, Race Director, Scotiabank
Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5k, (778) 786-3116, firstname.lastname@example.org