MONTREAL, Oct. 7 /CNW Telbec/ - The Conseil du patronat du Québec (CPQ)
is offering the expertise of Quebec's top remuneration experts at a breakfast
conference this Thursday, October 9.
- Stéphane Paré - Aon
- Jérôme Côté - Hay Group
- Marie-Christine Piron - Mercer
- Michel Dubé - Morneau Sobeco
- Marilène Provost - Towers Perrin
More than 150 human resource managers from small and large companies will
attend as we launch this year's edition of our Special Report on 2009 Salary
Forecasts, a free publication for members of the CPQ, which also includes a
contribution from the firm Watson Wyatt.
In addition to presenting their respective salary forecasts for 2009, the
five speakers will address the following questions:
- Professional-personal life balance: What are the main trends?
- Pay equity: What are the current challenges?
- What level of salary increase for outstanding employees?
- Retirement: What is the best option from a strategic human resources
- What are the priorities in a talent war?
The CPQ's director of research and chief economist, Norma Kozhaya, will
emcee the event.
The breakfast conference will take place in French, but interviews with
the speakers and participants may be given in English after the main
presentations. The Special Report on 2009 Salary Forecasts is available in
French and English.
DATE: October 9, 2008
TIME: 7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
8:15 a.m. - Presentation by specialists from participating
10 a.m. - Conclusion
LOCATION: Salon Pierre de Coubertin, Hôtel Omni Mont-Royal
1050 Sherbrooke West, Montreal
The Conseil du patronat du Québec includes many of the province's largest
companies as well as the vast majority of sector-based employers'
associations, making it the sole employers' confederation in the province.
For further information:
For further information: Patrick Leblanc, Director of Communications,
(514) 288-5161, ext. 226, Cell.: 514-571-6400