Founder of UK's Organic Surge visits Toronto on Monday, September 22
TORONTO, Sept. 22 /CNW/ -
Alan Mackenzie, founder of UK-based Organic Surge beauty products, meets
media to discuss natural/organic beauty trends. Organic Surge is a new
international beauty brand that uses natural ingredients and organic
Video/photo opportunities and interviews with Alan Mackenzie in Toronto:
- The growing consumer trend towards natural and organic beauty
- Both women and men are increasingly interested in knowing more about
what goes into their skin/hair care products and are making more
educated consumer choices
- New beauty products with natural and organic ingredients can offer
the same benefits without the chemical overload
- What are the benefits of natural and organic beauty products?
- What are some of the most popular/interesting natural and/or organic
ingredients that deliver beauty benefits?
- How are consumers reacting to these products - what are they saying
and what are they asking for?
Date: Monday, September 22, 2008
Time: 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Crush Wine Bar, 455 King St. W., Toronto (south side of King, west of
Note to Editors:
Alan is also available for interviews on Tuesday, September 23 and
Wednesday, September 24 with advance notice.
For further information:
For further information: Sherry Lawlor, LexPR Canada, Phone: (416)
542-9140 x3366, Cell: (416) 574-0405, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org