WATERLOO, ON, Feb. 8 /CNW/ - Minister of Research and Innovation John
Wilkinson will be joined by John Milloy, MPP for Kitchener Centre, Leeanna
Pendergast, MPP for Kitchener-Conestoga, and David McFadden, Chair of the
Board of Directors, Ontario Centres of Excellence, for an announcement about
six groundbreaking clean energy projects.
Date: Monday, February 11, 2008
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Accelerator Centre
295 Hagey Blvd., 1st floor, West Entrance
Directions from Hwy 401 W:
- Take Highway 8 W exit.
- Merge onto Provincial Route 8 W.
- Take Highway 7 E exit towards Guelph.
- Merge onto Provincial Route 7 E/Conestoga Parkway.
- Take Provincial Route 85 N/Conestoga Parkway towards
- Take the Northfield Drive exit.
- Turn right onto Northfield Dr. W.
- Turn left onto Parkside Dr. which becomes Wes Graham Way.
- Enter next roundabout and take the third exit onto
Photo Opportunity: The Minister will be joined by local MPP's, the Chair
of Ontario Centres of Excellence, and project leaders and industry partners
for photos and media availability.
Disponible en français
For further information:
For further information: Perry Blocher, Ministry of Research and
Innovation, (416) 326-7717; Sandra Watts, Minister's Office, (416) 314-7067