TORONTO, Sept. 11 /CNW/ - Members of BMO Financial Group's Personal &
Commercial Banking Canada management team are scheduled to present at the BMO
Financial Group Investor Day in Toronto on Thursday, September 17, 2009.
Frank Techar and senior members of his management team will provide an
overview of the company's Personal & Commercial Banking Canada businesses
including a review of strategies and progress on initiatives.
- Investor Day Conference Call
- Time: 12:30 pm - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- The conference call will be available in a listen-only mode:
- via telephone at: 1 (800) 355-4959 or (416) 340-8018 (Toronto area)
- via the Internet at: www.bmo.com/investorrelations
- A full list of presenters and presentation material referenced
during the conference call will be available at
- Conference Call Rebroadcast
- A rebroadcast of the investor community presentations will be
available until midnight (EDT), Tuesday, November 17, 2009 by
calling 1 (800) 408-3053 or (416) 695-5800 and entering passcode
6868527 followed by the number sign.
- The webcast will be available at www.bmo.com/investorrelations
until Tuesday, November 17, 2009.
For further information:
For further information: News Media Contacts: Ralph Marranca, Toronto,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-3996; Ronald Monet, Montreal,
email@example.com, (514) 877-1101; Investor Relations Contacts: Viki
Lazaris, Toronto, firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-6656; Steven Bonin, Toronto,
email@example.com, (416) 867-5452; Internet: www.bmo.com