Research shows effective whitening makes Canadians more likely to flirt!
TORONTO, March 25 /CNW/ - Looking to put a little spring in your step?
Start with your smile! According to a recent poll, Canadians claim that if
they had whiter teeth they would have more confidence, smile more and flirt
more. And since three-quarters want bright pearly whites, but only a third
have ever tried to whiten, this begs the question: why aren't Canadians taking
the whitening plunge?
Dr. Charles Botbol, Toronto-based dentist with a practice that focuses on
cosmetic dentistry, can explain why. He is available to share his insights on
the oral fixation with whitening, the latest in whitening technology and what
it takes to attain and maintain that perfect smile.
- Whitening woes: Why time, cost and effectiveness are keeping
Canadians in the dark when it comes to whiter smiles.
- Trial by testing: How do trays, gels and strips measure up?
- Bordeaux, berries and java: Are all the fun foods really a faux pas?
- Step away from the black light: The white spectrum - what is a
realistic shade of white for you?
- Fountain of youth: Can whiter teeth really make you look and feel
- Warning! May cause excessive smiling: How a brighter smile boosts
- Pearly white preference: Men vs. women, twenty-somethings vs. forty-
somethings - who has whitening on their radar?
- Prevention vs maintenance: How good oral hygiene plays into whiter
WHO: Dr. Charles Botbol, dentist dedicated to cosmetic dentistry
WHAT: Talk to an industry expert who has been making his patients smile
for more for more than 12 years. Discuss the results of a national
survey, get the inside scoop on pearly white tips and find out
what's new in whitening. A perfect smile isn't as unattainable as
you may think!
WHEN: April 3 & 4
For further information:
For further information: and to arrange an interview, please contact:
Frances Manlucu or Lorna Freeman, Environics Communications, (416) 969-2715,
(416) 969-2711, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org