MONTREAL, May 21 /CNW Telbec/ - John LeBoutillier, chair of the Conseil
du patronat du Québec (CPQ), is pleased to announce the nomination of four new
directors to the organization's board:
- Claude Beaudin, vice-president for human resources, Bombardier
- Gaetan Boucher, president and chief executive officer, Fédération des
- Jean-François Mérette, first vice-president for forest products, Domtar
(as of July 1, 2009);
- Alain Tascan, founder and general manager, Electronic Arts Montreal.
"These nominations further strengthen the CPQ's role as primary
representative for employers in key sectors of the Quebec economy, including
the new economy," said Mr. LeBoutillier upon announcing the four nominations.
The Conseil du patronat du Québec brings together many of the province's
largest companies, as well as the vast majority of sector-based employers'
associations, making it the sole employers' confederation in Quebec.
For further information:
For further information: Patrick Leblanc, Director of Communications,
(514) 288-5161, ext. 226, Cell.: (514) 571-6400