Pure Trading Notice 2007 - 017
TORONTO, Aug. 31 /CNW/ - Canadian Trading and Quotation System Inc. has
approved Peters & Co. Limited as a CNQ Dealer.
Peters & Co. is an independent, fully integrated investment firm which
has specialized for 35 years in investments in the Canadian oil and natural
gas and oilfield services industries.
Peters & Co. provides investment services to institutional investors and
private clients; employs its own trading group; performs specialized and
comprehensive investment research on the oil and natural gas and oilfield
services industries; and is an active underwriter for, and financial advisor
to, companies active in the Canadian energy industry. Peters & Co. and its
principals have participated in a significant number of merger and acquisition
transactions involving oil and natural gas companies (and income trusts) and
oilfield services companies in Canada and internationally.
For additional information about Peters & Co. please contact their
Calgary office at:
3900 Banker's Hall West
888 3rd Street S.W.
Peters & Co. Limited's trading number is 77
By joining CNQ, Peters & Co. also gains access to Pure Trading, which
launched its cross printing facility on October 12, 2006. For details on the
cross print facility, please see Pure Trading Notices at the Pure trading
Website www.puretrading.ca. All CNQ Dealers are authorized to access Pure
CNQ's participating dealers also include:
- Berkshire Securities Inc.
- Blackmont Capital
- BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc.
- Brant Securities Limited
- Brockhouse & Cooper Inc.
- Byron Securities Limited
- Canaccord Capital Corporation
- CIBC World Markets Inc.
- Citigroup Global Markets Canada Inc.
- Clarus Securities Inc.
- Credit Suisse Securities (Canada) Inc.
- Desjardins Securities
- Dundee Securities Corporation
- E(*)Trade Canada Securities Corporation
- e3m Investments Inc.
- Fimat Canada Inc.
- FirstEnergy Capital Corp.
- Genuity Capital Markets
- Global Securities Corporation
- GMP Securities LP
- Haywood Securities Inc.
- HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc.
- Infinium Capital Corp.
- Instinet Canada Limited
- Integral Wealth Securities Limited
- Interactive Brokers Canada Inc.
- ITG Canada Corp
- Jitney Group Inc.
- Jones, Gable & Company Limited
- Laurentian Bank Securities Inc.
- Leede Financial Markets Inc.
- MacDougall, MacDougall & MacTier Inc.
- Merrill Lynch Canada Inc.
- MF Global Canada Co.
- Morgan Stanley Canada Limited
- National Bank Financial
- Norstar Securities International Inc.
- Northern Securities Inc.
- Octagon Capital Corporation
- Odlum Brown Limited
- Orion Securities Inc.
- PI Financial Corp.
- Paradigm Capital Inc.
- Penson Financial Services Canada
- Questrade Inc.
- Raymond James
- RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
- Research Capital Corporation
- Scotia Capital Inc.
- Cormark Securities Inc.
- TD Securities Inc.
- Tristone Capital Inc.
- UBS Securities Canada Inc.
- Union Securities Ltd.
- W.D. Latimer Co. Limited
- Wellington West Capital Markets Inc.
- Westwind Partners Inc.
- Wolverton Securities Ltd.
For further information:
For further information: For additional information about Peters & Co.
please contact their Calgary office at: 3900 Banker's Hall West, 888 3rd
Street S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2P 5C5, P: (403) 261-4850, F: (403) 266-4116,